Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i hate rebecca too

my favourite character was the fake doctor!
    jeeeeeeeeeez

rebecca is the poor womans fake doctor
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think the rebecca story is fake though.

ReputationRep:
    ^That's what i was thinking tbh, and then there was that time when she smashed up the house and called up the police blaming Richard!

I do think he's possesive, but not some mental guy!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    they aint really made the storyline clear

loving the micky janae and ned story though!!

i can really feel the love janae shows for ned. touches me
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It is clear - rebecca claims he killed her and keeps looking for them. He just wanted to get to know his kids before he died. Not sure where this other woman comes in - maybe a friend of rebecca's.

The other side is, richard keeps stalking rebecca and the other woman, and did rape rebecca at one time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    ned. touches me
    Have you thought about contacting the police

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7122508.stm

#zomg#
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I heard about that. Might be good...

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not as bad as All Saints, then it should be ok

Sadly, i actually miss the Timmins, neighbours has sucked majorly since they left a few weeks back.

But i like Bridget, and her family, Baldy steve is great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    But i like Bridget, and her family, Baldy steve is great.
    Love him! Not as good as the legend Joe Scully, but as a new 'dad' character, he's awesome! And i believe the friendship between them and the Kennedys, plus it's nice that there's a bunch of 'teens' back!

It is getting back to the good ol' days, some of my favourite storylines/episodes when it has been just normal family drama - not all the ott stuff that has been going on recently

(Original post by SuperDaz)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7122508.stm
    Sounds alrighty, but don't think will beat Neighbours... the fans will stick watching it (as long they can get 5!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    harold needs a good storyline. he should strangle someone again lol

'arrrrrr'

ReputationRep:
    I met toady on tuesday! woop!!

ReputationRep:
    ^lol
    New neighbours is awful. I'm so annoyed because i loved neighbours but now nobody is sticking around and becoming a classic character. Theres only Karl, Susan, Harold, Lou and Toadie. And Janae i like too. But 2 of these are leaving and i'm gutted!

New characters like didge, declan, and rebecca are annoying, but i do like steve.

Also theres no resident long-standing (even if it is on 1 leg lol) baddy like Paul - i am getting sick of the family sickly sweet business. Paul being lovey dovey and so cheesy is actually disturbing me.

Bring back classic comedy moments.flashbacks etc and get some people like Skye/boyd/dylam/scottie because i miss them all! Although bridget's bro looks promising so far.

ReputationRep:
    Put it this way - it's going to improve in time! Some awesome storylines coming up and for comedy value...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Valda is coming back!!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyb-90)
    I met toady on tuesday! woop!!
    :eek2: Where did you meet him?

What a hero :adore:

ReputationRep:
    when is it moving to five?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Hawkedge)
    when is it moving to five?
    No idea, the guardian seems to think april, but it coudl be as early as february. (I think April)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007...bc.channelfive

ReputationRep:
    to be honest i hope it is february because i think they are going to have an omnibus evry sunday and show the next episode on five life. I never get see neighbours every day due to work.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its doubtful - the 1st time i heard february was on that story. The dates have not been confirmed, they can't start til the BBC finishes the episodes it has brought, and its unlikely the BBC will start showing more than 1 a day to get through them quicker. As others have said its likely to switch over around the christmas season finale episodes. The omnibus thing hasn't been confirmed either, so don't rely on the omnibus.

ReputationRep:
    well i was thinking the omnibus idea because that is what they do with home and away.But i guess we will have to wait and see!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    On the five website, it just says its undecided, along with start date. They might not have time in the schedule to do an omnibus for every soap they show. I thought H&A omnibus used to be saturdays?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.