Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol. I think that's the BBC dragging out their remaining episodes until they hand over to channel 5...

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE tell me that aint true

ive just finished uni for xmas and i like watching neighbours a lot especially in holidays!

grrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    The BBC being pricks. Nothing new there then.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yep - no neighbours till January - weird that the weekend newspaper i got still had the weekly column for neighbours as though there were still episodes to be shown!

BBC are idiots!

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo! i just turned over for neighbours... and its cash in the attic!! i dont wanna see that!!! arrrrg! i didnt see it on friday.... so i didnt know it was yet they were cutting it!!! not a happy bunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabbage)
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo! i just turned over for neighbours... and its cash in the attic!! i dont wanna see that!!! arrrrg! i didnt see it on friday.... so i didnt know it was yet they were cutting it!!! not a happy bunny
    I made the same mistake I was so pleased with myself with getting home in time too

I didn't watch it on Friday either :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    Cash In The Attic. ^o)

BBC proving that they have done it out of spite, as there's no reason whatsoever to finish for Christmas so early.

ReputationRep:
    I had a panic today thinking i was going to miss it... lol!

(Original post by SuperDaz)
    I didn't watch it on Friday either
    It was a good episode Friday! Recap if you haven't read it yet (why are Sky and Lana on the top!? random!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    guys give the bbc a break if u flick over to the australian part of neighbours.com then u will find that they dont have any more neighbours until the 14th of january so we are getting it lucky

ReputationRep:
    They've had the season finale though, and as with most shows, the new season won't start till after the Chirstmas break. As we're behind with the episodes, it means the BBC has just stopped at a random place and after the break we'll be even more behind!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when it stops for Wimbledon more though - that's just irritating!

And i hate the fact its been left on a cliffhanger :-/ Arg

ReputationRep:
    I think it's stupid when they take a break for Wimbledon but put CBBC on BBC2, which they could just as easily do with Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't they made it so it times right for the switch over.?

BBC will stop airing after the Christmas finale.

ReputationRep:
    Ah is that confirmed now? With this break it'll mean finale is around end of March/start of April m'thinks

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Yes thats what my thinking was, and also with Wimbeldon Neighbours shouldn't be stopped once on Five so continuing over christmas would mean we caught up to Aus timing wouldn't it

ReputationRep:
    ive got used to not watching neighbours now, took a few days lol

but it feels like somethings missing

i miss ramsay street

ReputationRep:
    ^Same, though it's annoying - the good storylines were just about to start and it finishes!! Only 17 days to go though lol

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I used to only have to wait half an hour from getting home to work until my daily fix of Aussie soaps, now I have to wait a full hour for H&A! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched Neighbours in ages...was addicted to it from the time Sky split up with Dylan after JP to Stingray's death (poor Stinger!). I think quite a few people will stop watching it when it moves to Five, it happened with Home & Away, it's an institution on the BBC, I wish they'd kept it! I may have to start watching it again though...I saw Toadie in panto today and realised how amazing he is, I think I'm in love! :love: The boy is seriously cute and lovable in real life!

ReputationRep:
    any idea where i can download neighbours episodes from. I ahvent watched it since october

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.