The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~Kirsty~
I've seen the neighbours advert popping up on the screen on random 5 shows - its good its getting advertised so widely!! :biggrin:

I dont watch C5 at all normally but I guess I'll be tuning in at least once a day now :p:

Ooh, I just noticed that Neighbours is on at 5.10am too. If I ever find myself up at that time then I'll be tuning in :teeth:
Yes indeed, a new era of Neighbours. It'll also be the first time I regularly watch C5.
I don't recieve channel 5 :frown: Does anyone know if I can watch it online?
Rainbow24
I don't recieve channel 5 :frown: Does anyone know if I can watch it online?

Are there some people who still can't get C5?! Its been around for 11 years :laugh:

You could get a digibox. You can get good ones for £20 nowadays
Did anyone watch the behind the scene thing on Five today??
I found it v.good you got to see Erin McNaught and find out which character she will be playing!!!
Getting a digi box won't always guarantee five will work. Every single channel on my Freeview is brilliant quality but 9 times out of 10, five is dodgy. Meaning I might have to resort to watching Neighbours online. I tried to watch the behind the scenes thing earlier but the picture kept going all funny or just not working at all, so I'm going to watch it online later.
Oh i missed the behind the scenes thing :frown: Is it repeated at all?

-x-
What animal gave birth this week?
A guinea pig (though its babies looked like they were about a month old lol)
CookieDough8
A guinea pig (though its babies looked like they were about a month old lol)

Ah, thanx. I have Neighbours on Sky+ from all earlier in the week and my friend just txted asking, I think she might be at a pub quiz.
Lol, damn pub quiz cheats! (I do it all the time... :biggrin:)
baby_emmy
Oh i missed the behind the scenes thing :frown: Is it repeated at all?

-x-

Tomorrow on five Life at (I think) 9 or 10am.
Tomorrow on five at 12.45, an hour before the first episode on five! :p:
Is it bad that i'm thinking of missing my first lecture of the term to watch Neighbours?... :p:

I'll try and catch it in the morning though - just incase!!

-x-
...Yes i missed lecture, haha!

It's the advert break, will take a while to get use to that! Otherwise i'm liking all the Neighbours love five is giving atm :smile:

-x-
I forgot it was even on...

And it's on at 5.10am... WHo is sad enough to watch it at that hour? :rofl:
.Andrew.
I forgot it was even on...

And it's on at 5.10am... WHo is sad enough to watch it at that hour? :rofl:

What's wrong with 5:10 :confused: !! It's the perfect time because school has just finished :biggrin:
CookieDough8
What's wrong with 5:10 :confused: !! It's the perfect time because school has just finished :biggrin:

5.10AM....

:p:

Not 5.10pm...
CookieDough8

:rolleyes:
KIDS these days. can't read.
:wink:
.Andrew.
5.10AM....

:p:

Not 5.10pm...

I am such a ******! :redface: :jester:
I was watching the end of nieghboughs on C5 before, and it somehow felt different?

I dunno why, but the colours looks duller for a start off, and it felt wierd, i dunno.

Latest