Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was watching the end of nieghboughs on C5 before, and it somehow felt different?

I dunno why, but the colours looks duller for a start off, and it felt wierd, i dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Probably done in HD format.. Hence the colours being **** on normal tv's.

ReputationRep:
    I have a HDTV though.

Even though its not like im watching it in HD.

ReputationRep:
    I watched it on my computer and found the colours fine, plus the adverts didn't bother me because I could skip past them.

ReputationRep:
    Meh..the feel of the programme feels different on channel 5. It feels smoother on BBC but it feels...rougher on channel 5 if tht makes sense?

ReputationRep:
    Adverts are good to have not to mention the end credits were full screen, wow!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Kid)
    I watched it on my computer and found the colours fine, plus the adverts didn't bother me because I could skip past them.
    How did you watch it on the computer!? I must know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDough8)
    How did you watch it on the computer!? I must know!
    Torrents, i think.

I don't like the picture on 5ive, it reminds me of Home & Away and All Saints..

Nevermind, as long as it's still on though.

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh breaks on Neighbours'....... thats like messing with my chick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahbloo)
    Meh..the feel of the programme feels different on channel 5. It feels smoother on BBC but it feels...rougher on channel 5 if tht makes sense?
    I was thinking the same

Meh, I'll get used to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Was strange it being sponsored too, but Neighbours and Home and Away back to back lolm i may start to watch home and away again having given it a 5 year absence

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the eppy did anyone notice it said freemantle, and ten production, well anyway i think that could suggest we may get previews like in Australia. It's only speculation but is quite possible!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higgy)
    Was strange it being sponsored too, but Neighbours and Home and Away back to back lolm i may start to watch home and away again having given it a 5 year absence
    If there was ever a time to start watching H&A again then that time is now! It's going to get so much better in the next few weeks. I'm watching at Oz pace and reccomend that you start watching again.

ReputationRep:
    On the new (well, first) sponsors of Neighbours, does their product reflect the needs of the show's majority audience? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    On the new (well, first) sponsors of Neighbours, does their product reflect the needs of the show's majority audience? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Бербато&)
    A lot of Neighbours audience in the UK are students, so possibly not.

ReputationRep:
    Sponsored by Weight Watchers... How lame... :sleep:

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Sponsored by Weight Watchers... How lame... :sleep:
    Well why not. The cast are obviously in need of it.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Well why not. The cast are obviously in need of it.:p:
    True.

Just look at Rachel, Rosetta, Steph, Bridget & Carmella, they are obese, and for sure need the free stuff they get from weight Watchers.

;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Oliver or Marco?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.