Turn on thread page Beta

the NEIGHBOURS soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahbloo)
    Meh..the feel of the programme feels different on channel 5. It feels smoother on BBC but it feels...rougher on channel 5 if tht makes sense?
    I noticed that!! i was wondering if it was the frame rate or something technical my housemates were like, it doesnt look different. And yeah the colours are dull rubbish. I dont like the ad break either! so silly. ah well, at least its still on tv!!!

I love oliver, and im trying to work out if marco is fit or not. It should be oliver, as hes the father, but he needs to sort himself out and make a decision first!

(Original post by cabbage)
    I noticed that!! i was wondering if it was the frame rate or something technical my housemates were like, it doesnt look different. And yeah the colours are dull rubbish. I dont like the ad break either! so silly. ah well, at least its still on tv!!!

I love oliver, and im trying to work out if marco is fit or not. It should be oliver, as hes the father, but he needs to sort himself out and make a decision first!
    I agree. If Oliver sorted himself out, I'd rather he and carmella were together, but Marco isn't a bad alternative.

And yes, he is fit.

And I don't like the colours or the ad breaks either.

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Oh, No.30 - House of Trousers...

Derrr Andrew... :teeth:
    :eek:

How could you forget?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    :eek:

How could you forget?
    I forget most things about Neighbours..

Does anyone remember Todd Landers?

ReputationRep:
    its true it feels a tad rougher on channel 5
    i kind of like it though

my friend dont watch it but saw a bit with me today and he said the programme looks corny

ReputationRep:
    The picture of the 5ive channel is different, as they are using a different type of camera, which has a faster shutter speed, or frame rate then the older ones.. (one of the two)

Apparently...

Just thought i'd add that bit of useless knowledge.

Makes it look like it is filmed like an action film/movie... Meh.. Crap in other words.

Yeah, it looks just like Home and Away now.

ReputationRep:
    And look what happened to Home & Away...

Nah, Neighbours is still great, dispite it having a **** picture.

Just been looking on Neighbours sites, and i can't believe it has been 7 years since Paul McClain left, 6 Years since Tad left, and 7 Years since Madge died... And 3 years since Serena, Liljana & David died...

Mental... Seems like only yesterday :eek:

Bloody hell.
    It's been almost a year since Stingray died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Just been looking on Neighbours sites, and i can't believe it has been 7 years since Paul McClain left, 6 Years since Tad left, and 7 Years since Madge died... And 3 years since Serena, Liljana & David died...

Mental... Seems like only yesterday :eek:
    It still makes me sad when i see that clip Poor Harold!

And yes, he is fit.
    Woo! :five:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Im liking the fact i can watch yesterdays neighbours on C5 though

Why do I get the feeling that although Miranda and Susan will make up soon, something will happen that will keep Miranda mad for at least a while longer.

ReputationRep:
    Go on http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/neighbours/
    and find out

ReputationRep:
    no thanks why watch neighbours if you read the storylines before

although it might be a bit like reading a book and then watching the film based on the book!

ReputationRep:
    the ony reason it looks rougher is cuz channel 5 bought the lowest frequency transmitting channel. Its not a strong as BBC channels

ReputationRep:
    going back to a comment made earlier but someone about people not being able to recieve 5 its true.in the majority of the SW 5 doesnt show as it may interfer with french signals and stop the frencis from watching tv

ReputationRep:
    Our 5ive in the South East is sometimes a little crappy, with interference in the background, but it rare.

it did well the other day though.. Was well in the 2 Millions who watched it on launch day..

Not sure what it is like now though?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it looks just like Home and Away now.
    lol been thinking exactly the same. Very poor stuff C5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    no thanks why watch neighbours if you read the storylines before

although it might be a bit like reading a book and then watching the film based on the book!
    I love spoilers, not sure why! I tend to read what happens in films/shows etc before i actually watch them, lol

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did Richard (Declan and Oliver's dad) die? It says on Wiki that he is dead but I don't remember him dying... Also, just watched an episode from September 2000 and Richard (well, the person playing him) was a character who had run someone over or something.

EDIT: I do not remember these credits! http://youtube.com/watch?v=7DYINehNJwI Very poor quality but it's the only one I could find.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.