the NEIGHBOURS soc Watch

This discussion is closed.
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Scorpio2211)
Oh and who should be in the house of hotties, Fitzy or Angus, personally i think Angus.
I wouldn't mind living with both Fitzy and Angus :hubba: They need to do another charity strip show... for the... urm... hospital? :p:

Felt abit sorry for Janae, HOW DARE SHE TELL THE TRUTH?!!? Steph annoying me too, don't know why she's being all high and mighty - she was after Drew when he was with Libby!

-x-
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh if anyone is wondering, song used at end of today is called 'Start Today Tomorrow' by Youth Group

-x-
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by baby_emmy)
Oh if anyone is wondering, song used at end of today is called 'Start Today Tomorrow' by Youth Group

-x-
I love how upmarket Neighbours is getting, they're using songs that people might have heard of! I love Youth Group... At least it makes a difference from:

"....I've never been to Cuba"
Taemon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was quite shocked at the new song; I was expected the regular melancholy piano music that usually accompanies such scenes!
Taemon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ha... finally the truth is out! I'm so glad that Rachel finally going to have to pay! I felt so sorry for poor Bridget today...
~.~ Millie ~.~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeh.. im actually glad its all out.. bless bridget!!!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Missed it earlier so watching it now... Bridget is such a nice friend I don't think i'd go through all that for a mate, lol

-x-
Rooftopcowboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Am I the only one who's a bit bored of Neighbours lately?

like the whole Janae-Darren thing seems to have dragged on and on

I know Neighbours never has been as risque as British soaps, but she only kissed him! yes it was a mistake, but they're going on and on about it.

not that bothered about Marco, Carmella and the baby either

think it needs more characters as well, there just doesnt seem to be many people living down Ramsey Street at the moment!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gotta remember atm we're watching January episodes, which is always a pretty dull time as it's getting viewers back into watching it after the Christmas break.

But yeah, apart from the Rachael/Angus storyline nothing else seems to be interesting atm (Declan just told everyone... HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

-x-
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rachael got owned!!

-x-
Emerald
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know, I can't believe how well he played her. For someone supposedly so smart, how could she not realise what he was doing? I felt so sorry for Angus at the end when he was just like 'I told him nothing' or soemthing along those lines.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When did Neighbours get crap?

I am so bored of it, it is painful to watch..

Doctors on BBC1 is more exciting then this now.. And i thought i'd never say that. Looks like BBC1 didn't lose anything...

But still, it's crap
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I AM NOT IMMATURE I AM NOT A KID!!!...

She says whilst throwing a stop infront of everyone crying, lol! Did she say 'i was your lover' at the end?! Oh dear...

-x-
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
Yeah she did. How stupid was that? :rolleyes:

The look on her face when she realised she'd been played was pretty funny though.
Taemon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If Angus wasn't put off her already, he will be now after that hissy-fit!
Budgie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JessicaW)
Yeah she did. How stupid was that? :rolleyes:

The look on her face when she realised she'd been played was pretty funny though.
Haha yeah that was hilarious! Owned!
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I WAS YOUR LOVER!

Wow...I probably wouldn't want to go back to school for a little bit after that.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
I WAS YOUR LOVER!

Wow...I probably wouldn't want to go back to school for a little bit after that.
:rofl:

Would have been more mature, and intelligent to actually say what she said at his house, not infront of the freakin Jail bait police.. Dayum..
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
:rofl:

Would have been more mature, and intelligent to actually say what she said at his house, not infront of the freakin Jail bait police.. Dayum..
Poor old Angus...I'd have been majorly ticked off that she'd blown our cover.

"Be coooool!"
prash_s90
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
racheal is such a annoying brat. She wants to be mature, but acts immature?

And why was rebecca so angry? shes acting like paul cheated on her or something!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads