Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Amy was his on/off girlfriend till she slept with an airline steward who got her pregnant! (lol, was v random!), Allana was the sci-fi woman

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Amy im sure is with some guy called Damien, it's all flooding back now, so long ago...

ReputationRep:
    Since when did Janae grow a honking pair of Bazookas? :eek:

Shallow i know, but look at them things... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

They've been quite large for a while :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    They've been quite large for a while :ninja: :p:
    I've never noticed until today, them pups almost poked some eyes out. :eek:

Neighbours is getting cheesey though...

Rachel is annoying me majorly..

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I'm not too fused that she's gone and run away; they've been running out of storylines for her lately...

ReputationRep:
    She does have a lovely pair of

eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Extremely big eyes.. :coma:

Right, i am no longer watching Neighbours after today, because A). Janae has left & taken her massive bazookas up north & B). It's crap.

ReputationRep:
    What happened today? I won't get to see it this afternoon....

And I can't believe that Janae and her magnificent waps have left us. Not on.

ReputationRep:
    Did Janae get breast implants for her next career or something?

ReputationRep:
    Janae left, for up north, and Mickey got sucked into one of the planes engines, and died.

Nah, them pups are real, implants don't sag like that...

ReputationRep:
    I was watching Matrix Reloaded last night. And in the first scene, someone surprised me. It was a slim Steve Parker as one of the captain. Lol awesome.

Yer, you guys probs knew. But i never seen the whole of Matrix trilogy properly. Only the 1st one.

In Neighbours. The lasts of the timmins left. . I want them back. Although, and i probs get blasted for this, Stingray was the worst of the lot. Did no-one think this? I mean he was an alcoholic and risk a new-born child. What so great about him? He can say make-up words? I lol'd when the whole of neighbours supported the memorial rather than a creche. Silly.

Neighbours is going downhill IMO. Even the legend that is, Harold think so. The only family i like are the Parkers(minus ned and mickey.) And no. 30 and Elle. While the rest of them get on my nerves especially the teens.

ReputationRep:
    Janae 'left the door open' for her return at the end of the episode... So maybe, just maybe she will return...

With even bigger eyes, and actually settled... :ninja:

ReputationRep:

Haha, I've noticed for a while now They're too big NOT to notice! And she wears quite low-cut tops, haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by city_chic)
    Haha, I've noticed for a while now They're too big NOT to notice! And she wears quite low-cut tops, haha :p:
    The 'sex' in neighbours has now gone, Janae has left a massive hole in the hearts of many many men in the UK.

But yeah, i will miss them low-cut tops, and those beautiful eyes.... :bawling:

Rachel Kinski just won't do.. But i suppose Elle/Nicole Kidman will have to do for now..

ReputationRep:
    The 'sex' in neighbours has now gone, Janae has left a massive hole in the hearts of many many men in the UK.

But yeah, i will miss them low-cut tops, and those beautiful eyes.... :bawling:

Rachel Kinski just won't do.. But i suppose Elle/Nicole Kidman will have to do for now..
    Aw, bless... :p:

Lol, she DOES resemble Nicole K. a bit :p: Hmm, what about Carmela though?

ReputationRep:
    I actually paid attention to Janae's breasts today and I have to say, they are huge! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by city_chic)
    Aw, bless... :p:

Lol, she DOES resemble Nicole K. a bit :p: Hmm, what about Carmela though?
    A little to much like Nicole Kidman if you ask me.. Seperated at (extremely long way apart) birth.

Carmela lost it ages ago, she is lame, :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    I actually paid attention to Janae's breasts today and I have to say, they are huge! :p:

Hell yeah they are :five:

Once someone mentions how big they are, it's hard not to take a gander at them.

Oh.. Did Janae just talk... Hmmm... Hang on, did Ned just talk as well.. Ned... Who's ned?!

ReputationRep:
    im really really going to miss janae. she is the perfect girlfriend.

jealous when she needs to be, horny when she needs to be, fiesty when she needs to be.

janae :adore: love you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.