Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good as well, as that walking aid was doing my head in lol She looked like she was constantly fighting with it, not using it to walk

Now Paul on the other hand got the seriously short straw because you can't magically replace a false leg with a real one yet, so hes had to limp for at least a year and will have to for years to come. Poor guy. But at least it's comical when he does it :-)

ReputationRep:
    the whole miracle with bridget is soo stupid...!

ReputationRep:
    IF the Jane Hall (Rebecca) and Kim Valentine (Libby Kennedy) love triangle with Vince Colosimo wasn't enough of a drama, another new romance has set tongues a-wagging on Ramsay St.

He's nearly old enough to be her dad, but Brett Tucker, 35, (Fitzy), is rather loved up with 18-year-old Eliza Taylor-Cotter, Confidential understands.

Despite the remarkable difference in age, the two are officially a couple - which they apparently made known at the tv awards party.

Taylor-Cotter (Janae Hoyland) was a regular on Neighbours before she left the show last year, while Tucker (Dan) - best known for his long-running role on McLeod's Daughters - joined the Neighbours in a regular role in 2007.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...013560,00.html

Full article of Jane Hall and Kym Valentine love triangle is at http://www.neighbourssource.com/

ReputationRep:
    ^Lucky girl, Fitzy is mmmmmm
    Also it says old enuf to be her dad....only if he was a very yound dad lol
    Still weird

Also, taken from that website:
    "Australian fans are treated to the revamped show which promises less drama whilst updating the look and feel of the show."
    ermmmm...is that a good thing? hehe typo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Horatio Caine)

He's nearly old enough to be her dad, but Brett Tucker, 35, (Fitzy), is rather loved up with 18-year-old Eliza Taylor-Cotter, Confidential understands.
    Anyone see a tiny bit of irony here, what with Fitzy being Angus-buster in chief?

ReputationRep:
    The chick who played Janae is only 18, fecking hell, I thought she was like 23 or something, she looks a lot older!

ReputationRep:
    No, i remember that Eliza and Catlin(Rachel) are roughly the same age as each other, me thinks! . (in real life)
    But the shock comes at Bridget's real age 21-ish or something.

Anyone fancy suming up the week for me since i missed most of it. Before i watch the omnibus

ReputationRep:
    How annoying is that new blonde piece?

Very...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The frosie thing is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't manage to catch the lunchtime viewing today. I wonder if Rosie really is pregnant...

Do we think the Rosie suddenly developed maternal feelings when she held Chloe today?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Do we think the Rosie suddenly developed maternal feelings when she held Chloe today?
    now that wouldn't be neighbours style at all would it... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think they were hinting very heavily at it. Quite conveniant really!

ReputationRep:
    Eva Longoria Parker to join Neighbours in late Summer 2008.

:eek:

How stupid do you think we are?

ReputationRep:
    How stupid do you think we are?
    Very...

Or at least curious, so a few might click on it... :p:

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Very...

Yeah, probably. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh - thats naughty!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    For anyone wondering about Rosie and pregnancy a little spoiler
    Major Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rosie's Baby Shock
    A surprise pregnancy will plunge Rosie and Frazer's relationship into rocky territory

She's never made any secret of her reluctance to start a family, so imagine Rosie's shock when she discovers she's pregnant! While Frazer couldn't be happier, it's clear Rosie is anything but excited. We get Natalie's take on this latest development.

When Rosie decides to take a pregnancy test, is she hoping that it will come back negative?
    Definitely. Since Rosie and Frazer married, Rosie has been very clear about the fact that she wants to consolidate her career and that this was her most important goal for now. She strongly believes that a woman who is working as a lawyer is not able to have both a family and a successful career because she won't be able to persue her career as passionately as she would like to. Frazer, on the other hand, has always really wanted to have a family. He wanted to start trying straightaway.

Will this cause problems in Rosie's marriage to Frazer?
    Yes. The pregnancy is obviously unplanned and Rosie just doesn't want to be a mum at this stage. She feels so confused. She doesn't feel any of this love she thinks is expected of a soon-to-be mother, whereas Frazer is just over the moon and doesn't understand why she is being so negative about it.

And Frazer becomes increasingly frustrated with her attitude.
    That's right. It creates a huge chasm in their relationship. I think Rosie essentially needs some time alone to think and not feel hounded by Frazer. He expects her to embrace it immediately and be overjoyed about it. It may take her a while to get to that point, if she ever does.

How did you feel when you found out about this storyline?
    I actually think it's a very interesting storyline for us to play and also for the audience. It's not a cliche. Having a woman who's clucky and desperately wanting to start a family is a pretty common theme. To have that diverted somewhat and have the woman deadset against having a family is far more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Very...

Is it a bit worrying that i recognised the link? lol :p:

-x-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.