Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ 'Joe, Jack, Lyn, Michelle & Flick' Skully not being able to make Steph's wedding.

Neighbours have no money left then... :rofl:

It's not as if Holly Valance is doing anything now-a-days is it? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Well by the looks of thing Stiffy and Toadie aren't gonna get married so it would've been a waste of money if they did bring em down

ReputationRep:
    But they've got to get married, otherwise there'll be no big occasion for Susan's MS to suddenly get much, much worse!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that'd give Stiff a good excuse to call off the wedding.

Ok, I really can't work out this Mia lady...now Marco's admitted to still loving his wife when she's left she's started bumming up to them, I thought she was a nothing character but she keeps lurking around, are they making her a permanent?

ReputationRep:
    One of Steph's family *does* turn up!

Mia annoys me - is she a *****? is she just overprotective of Marco? Who knows!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ^Hmmmm maybe she luurrrvvess marco herself. That would explain alot actually. ooo that wud be gud.
    But she is a *****

And who out of Stephs family is coming?! I bet it's Lynnie. Can't be Joe surely, that would be too big a step up from Sheilas wheels :-)

ReputationRep:
    oooh oooh is it Max Hoyland?! Do you still count as family once divorced?!

It cant be Joe because that was who she was on the phone to today, he has plenty of ladies who insure their cars anyhoo.

ReputationRep:
    It's.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lynne! What will Paul think?!

And i'm loving the suggestion of a Marco/Mia storyline, haha!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    [Spoiler]oh yeah I forgot they had a thang going on. He probab;y wont even remember her or something.

ReputationRep:
    gah sorry guys cant seem to get the spoiler to work

ReputationRep:
    you need to use [spoiler ] and a [/spoiler] to hide something

I hope Steph and Toadie don't get married. Married couples are boring :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Angus will return after his stint in jail: he has been spotted on the neighbours set

Yay!

ReputationRep:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    married couples are a bit boring i love the chemistry between toadie and steph!

mia you dirty stop-out ! p.s im next in that hotel with you xxx

ReputationRep:
    i thought the whole mia/oliver thing the other day was quite raunchy for neighbours! and i hate how all the kids on ramsay street are like best mates, things don't work like that in real life!!

ReputationRep:
    seeing the kids all together on ramsay street about 7 8 of them makes me cringe
    all laughing and getting along together !!! grrr

the mia/oliver thing was hot
    sunset beach style

ReputationRep:
    I persume they went to Lassiters hotel? Never knew it was right next to a motorway!

Anyway, just read something well sad that happens in Friday (i think) episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bob gets runover!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    I persume they went to Lassiters hotel? Never knew it was right next to a motorway!

Anyway, just read something well sad that happens in Friday (i think) episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bob gets runover!!

-x-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bob is still in it? thats the little white dog isn't it? I havent seen it for ages :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol, yeah :p: Hense why bit of a shock when i read it!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Poor Bob

I remember when he first appeared on the show

-x-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.