the NEIGHBOURS soc Watch

This discussion is closed.
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
;console;

Hey Jess. How are you?

Im old enough to remember Harold leaving for the first time lol. He was standing innocently by the sea and just kind of disappared. Madge started crying and he was found with amnesia 5 years later. Definitely my favourite all time Neighbours storyline
Oooh yeah, I remember that too. I was really young though, we're not all ancient like you are. :p:

I'm goood thanks, exams are finally over, I just have to figure out what to do with all this free time now. :puppyeyes:

How're you?
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anelka9)
the tall blonde guy and sam's storyline IS SO BORING FFS
Fitzy & Sam?

Not too bad a storyline.. Beats that damn Drug one on Hollyoaks atm... :puke:

Being Back Sam Kratz & Marlene Kratz!!

(oh, and Lolly...)
pritnep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Toadie going as well? or is that just for a few weeks?
Spoiler:
Show
Yes he is going but he does come back in a few weeks.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pritnep)
Spoiler:
Show
Yes he is going but he does come back in a few weeks.

That's good news.

As he is one of the best characters in it nowadays...

Without him it is going to be dull, for the next few months/weeks/whatever..

His relationship with Charlie is great, and almost brought a tear to my eye when he says goodbye to him for a while.. So sweet
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JessicaW)
Oooh yeah, I remember that too. I was really young though, we're not all ancient like you are. :p:
:sad: but.. but.. I'm young at heart

I'm goood thanks, exams are finally over, I just have to figure out what to do with all this free time now. :puppyeyes:

How're you?
Well done for getting your exams over with :five: Just take the summer off and relax I say

I'm just left my job and am looking for somewhere new. I hated the job/boss/work colleagues and am glad for a few weeks off
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im old enough to remember Harold leaving for the first time lol. He was standing innocently by the sea and just kind of disappared. Madge started crying and he was found with amnesia 5 years later. Definitely my favourite all time Neighbours storyline
:rofl: Ted - what a guy!!

-x-
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Neighbours in 10 mins! Harold leaving draws ever closer.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
#emo#

-x-
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm getting all teary-eyed!

Lou with Harold, Harold with Lou... Neighbours without Harold! - It's just not right!

-x-
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Harold's actually gone now! Unless I watch the episode repeated later on today too!:p: Didn't cry but did get all
(Original post by baby_emmy)
teary-eyed
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got a bit teary eyed when Harold and Lou were at that table :blush:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:eek: DAZ! Long time, no see!:five:
Sianeh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
God, I must be really insensitive but I didn't even come close to welling up, probably because his big farewell has been so drawn out I got a bit bored of all the heart to hearts he kept having especially with Toadie, Ok we get it he's turned into a great young man.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
:eek: DAZ! Long time, no see!:five:
Yo Elle

Hows it going? All finished uni for the year then?
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bbye Jelly Belly

Where has Velda gone? I havn't paid any attention to her at all... Why the hell was she sitting in the passenger seat of her best friends ride, trying to holler at me..?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me :flute:

She decided to leave yesterday because Harold doesn't want freaky :hubba: time with her
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me :flute:

She decided to leave yesterday because Harold doesn't want freaky :hubba: time with her
He can :hubba: time her in the back of his Motorhome.. Is she coming back, please say she isn't, as she is incredibly annoying...

That Russian woman that Lou was having a thing with should come back.. She was zee nads.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

You mean because Lou wont tell her he still has feelings for her, or as Valda would rather put it: "Profess/Admit his undying love for me(Valda)".:p: Lou not Harold!:p:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yo Elle

Hows it going? All finished uni for the year then?
:laugh: Haha no, not exactly!:p: Maybe I'll tell you about it a little later like maybe pop into Insomniacs again for a bit or whatever!:P:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
He can :hubba: time her in the back of his Motorhome.. Is she coming back, please say she isn't, as she is incredibly annoying...

That Russian woman that Lou was having a thing with should come back.. She was zee nads.
What does "nads" mean?^o)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads