The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pritnep

Spoiler

Spoiler

I hate this whole ringo being anorexic storyline... anyone who looks at him you can tell hes in the peak of fitness :rolleyes:
Reply 9321
how can susan possibly help ringo with his eating problems. sucks to be him
:zomg:

Susan is the almighty! Nothing is impossible! :love:
Reply 9323
she has got MS dont you know:rolleyes:
And even with her current state of health, she will still triumph! :yep:
Reply 9325
she walks funny
anelka9
she has got MS dont you know:rolleyes:

She uses Microsoft?

:eek:
Reply 9327
the latest version of xp that isnt even released yet.
i mean she is susan the great right Amandeep_Psych07 :rolleyes:

i wonder what excitement todays episode brings:woo: :rolleyes:
Karl will turn into Superman, and Rachel wil just implode, due to the amount of make-up she wears, and the heat of the Aussie Sun. It will cause a nasty reaction, and she will just go *pop*.

It will be revealed that Didge is actually a boy.. And needs a hair cut & a better fitting bra.
Didge= :argh: she needs to go somewhere far far away, from neighbours.
...and this planet
Yep indeed, Oliver too I really can't stand him either.
Reply 9332
Woah... that was a bit shocking! Zeke the Geek has turned into something of a rebel! But why try it on the couch, right where anyone could walk past? They really didn't think that through...

I quite enjoyed the comedy party-crashers though... is pushing Rebecca over really the worst they can do?
Why does everyone insist on getting :hubba: in the living room? If they went into their rooms they wouldn't get caught :p:
I think I'd be scarred for life if Susan hadn't walked in
SuperDaz
Why does everyone insist on getting :hubba: in the living room?

Makes thing a bit more exciting :wink:

Haha... Just had a flashback of Sky and Boyd getting it on in Harold's house, only for Max to wonder in! Ahhhh memories :biggrin:

-x-
no-one even said goodbye to rosie and frazer apart from ringo!! cant believe that- i wonder when their fellow housemates will actually realise they've left!
Reply 9337
^ ^have rosie + frazer left neighbours for good?? Or will they return later in the year??
emmz23
^ ^have rosie + frazer left neighbours for good?? Or will they return later in the year??

I thought it was only a break for a month or two. Then I got suspicious when Fraser gave money for a plane ticket saying 'come visit for the birth where ever we may be' :sad:

Its kind of a sudden badly thoughtout exit isnt it. Oh they can go to Italy and never come back :no: :woo:

baby_emmy
Makes thing a bit more exciting :wink:

Haha... Just had a flashback of Sky and Boyd getting it on in Harold's house, only for Max to wonder in! Ahhhh memories :biggrin:

I just had a flashback of Billy having his top off (with Anne painting him) and Harold walking in. Geez, that was probably 10 years ago :ninja:
I miss Billy and Anne :frown:

-x-

Latest