Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ringo has already been involved in 2 or 3 crashes, it wasnt a good idea to give him a car.

I'd like to see some dingos enter the street and eat ben :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad idea. :rofl:

Or a wild Australian cat, picks him up, and mauls him to pieces..

Or a Damn Possum.

Rebecca's fall today - Worst piece of acting i have ever seen.. Talk about straining to actually act... :toofunny:

'Hey Baldy'

ReputationRep:
    basically, today, zeke told taylah's dad (to his face) that he wanted to bang his only precious daughter and take her virginity.

now if a young goggled eyed brat said that about my daughter *heaven forbid*

the show started to fade when the sam*kill her* fitzy and libby story began to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    Zeke and Taylah storyline was pretty much all I liked about the period that the UK is currently airing, but don't worry it does get better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    basically, today, zeke told taylah's dad (to his face) that he wanted to bang his only precious daughter and take her virginity.

now if a young goggled eyed brat said that about my daughter *heaven forbid*

the show started to fade when the sam*kill her* fitzy and libby story began to be fair.
    I doubt Taylah is a virgin

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She isn't. She was rapped/forced into sex with Chris when she wasn't ready - at the beach.

ReputationRep:
    technically taylah is still a virgin :bl:

ReputationRep:
    Ha... they could have at least found some music that was in 3 time for the waltz scene!

Oh dear... I should not be noticing things like that...

ReputationRep:
    Sam is gonna bust a crazy cap in Libby's ass.

ReputationRep:
    leave libby's ass alone shes such a hottie sometimes.

shame sam. go back to the hole you come from

ReputationRep:
    Sam's gonna go maaaad.

ReputationRep:
    Would i have to be sent to the firing line if i said that i would so do Sam?

insane or not...

Libby - Hell yeah, she is hot.. She has nice legs.

ReputationRep:
    This Dan and Libby storyline is boring :bored:

ReputationRep:
    He needs to nail her and get it over and done with.

Basically.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth Sam there in the first place? Didn't Dan say he was doing play meetings or summat, so was she expecting to barge into them to give him dinner?

On another note... I liked Libby's shoes

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Angus :slap:

I felt sick when Ringo and Bridget were kissing each other yesterday :puke:

ReputationRep:
    She was straddling him!! No wonder Steve and Miranda were a bit :eek: I do like that Declan is blatantly jealous though Ahhhh, teenage love!

Footy training made me laugh 'faster than your mum', followed by a little tap - lmao!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    yesterdays episode was so cringe worthy. it reminded me a bit of grease when all the high school couples were outside at lunch or something. ringo and the gang are so corny

dancing with libby >>>> dancing with sam:dance:

ReputationRep:
    lol
    Bridget is such a man its wrong when she kisses Ringo ewww bring back Didget please so they can awkward not full on

Another to add to the list...Steve and Miranda are the only cleaners to ever work at the school (even though they don't ever clean) and they are always in the same position - stuck together like glue with steve standing behind Miranda, slightly to one side :-)
    They also turn up at the worst times ever.

ReputationRep:
    Acting on today's was awful.. Truely awful.

Declan didn't even push that blonde geek, and he flipped over... Damn..

:rofl:

Get's lamer & lamer as the days pass...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.