Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Miranda's sister, Carmella's cousin and now Carmella is back. The hotties keep on coming :teeth:

I like Miranda and Steve's cleaning uniforms. Its a very lovely sky blue :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do Nichola and Riley have some history? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, thats obviously a yes then :eek2: Pulling your aunt, well played Riley :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Do Nichola and Riley have some history? :hubba:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yep, slept together. Although they are not related at all (by blood) as Riley and Dig are adopted.

But from your post I'm to late.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel - Frankie from S Club 8 & The Saturdays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    He is the spitting image of Riley...

They have got to be twins..
    I know. I keep getting confused between them...

Kinda shocking with Riley and his aunt... though I guess they have no blood connection...

Does Nichola remind anyone else of an Aussie version of Roxy from Eastenders...? That's what I first thought when I saw her.

ReputationRep:
    Nicola reminds me of someone who can't act.

ReputationRep:
    I can't work out whether Miranda's sister or Carmella's cousin has the more annoying voice!

Highlight of the day; The "Thanks for muffin" pun between Dan and Marco!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Nicola reminds me of someone who can't act.
    LOL. Same with Sienna. Do they just hire anyone these days? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    hehe. sienna is such a terrible actor. her looks help her out i guess.

ciao bella xxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Go Heather!! That was an awesome slap!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ^twas :-)
    I think I missed something because I have never seen Heather before I'm sure ??? hmmm I did miss the odd episode but I thought 'who is this randomer?'

Anyway, Bridget is actually I man I swear - the way she walks would turn any guy off. And was she wearing dungarees? If she was, her type is proabably more Rachel anyway lmao

ReputationRep:
    Heather was in it for about a week, her and Elle being *****y to each other, then she kinda disappeared for a while... lol, can't remember seeing her much either!

Bridget and Rachel :hubba: Actually they should do that! I quite liked the Sky/Lana pairing! :ninja:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    ^twas :-)
    I think I missed something because I have never seen Heather before I'm sure ??? hmmm I did miss the odd episode but I thought 'who is this randomer?'

Anyway, Bridget is actually I man I swear - the way she walks would turn any guy off. And was she wearing dungarees? If she was, her type is proabably more Rachel anyway lmao
    ditto to didge being a 12 year old boy

ReputationRep:
    Didge = Lead Singer from One Night Only.

They are twins.. Blates... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    no offence but isnt bridget a bit boyish looking wot do all these erinsborough boys c in her!!

ReputationRep:
    they must see likenesses to themselves lol

'Why would I want to hire out my locker?'

hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondie89)
    no offence but isnt bridget a bit boyish looking wot do all these erinsborough boys c in her!!
    very true..im not gay or anything but im pretty sure ringo can do better than her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    they must see likenesses to themselves lol

'Why would I want to hire out my locker?'

hehe
    I found that locker thing hilarious :p: The Steve came up, hahahaha, suprised he didn't punch Ringo or summat!

-x-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.