The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9480
ferret123
How can someone who has merely been pushed look like they were beaten?!

I was wondering that... maybe Steve found him and beat him up while he was unconcious? He certainly looked guilty when Miranda told him that they'd found Chris.
Wow, Lyn has got a bit chunky around the edges hasn't she?

Kinda like Maradona..
It was one helluva push :p: I did like it when she was saying 'then i kneed him - he didn't like it'.... haha

-x-
Reply 9483
if bridget kneed anybody she would end up hurting her own wonkey knees more then the victim.

trust me :awesome:

nicole is lovely :banana: be my auntie nicole :p: :confused: :no: :blush:
Reply 9484
Mickey's acting reached fabulous new heights of cringeworthyness today...
Oh gawd... i mean, what was the point of that bit?! I muted it after a while :p:

-x-
^lol what an idiot he clearly wen to some OTT smiley acting school

Arg, at least Ben hasnt been in it for a bit
Is it just me or does anyone else think, whenever they show a pub scene, 'CAN they play anything else, other than that Goddamn "Give me one good reason" song?!?

I used to not think about it, but TODAY it's like 5 years later, and they still play that every chance they get!! Omg get a new record or something :laugh: :biggrin:

No offence, hee~ Other than that, wish people would stop giving Nicola a hard time x
I quite like mental Lynnie :p:

-x-
Omg My Jaw Dropped When The Doc Said

Chris Was Dead

Hahahaha
Chris is dead?

I havn't watched it at all this week..
Well, he was alive, woke up... then he died - in the space of about 10 minutes :p:

-x-
lol Dr Karl is losing his touch :-)
I might be wrong, don't know much about medicine... but are trained GP's able to tread critical condition patients? ... Or is it just because it's Karl - Super Doc?

-x-
Reply 9494
baby_emmy
I might be wrong, don't know much about medicine... but are trained GP's able to tread critical condition patients? ... Or is it just because it's Karl - Super Doc?

-x-

Anyone noticed the Super Doc's new uniform, the green tank top/vest thingy. Very trendy...

Steve's my favourite character at the moment - there's just something comical about his gormlessness. :biggrin:
have you noticed they always refer to chris with his full name...'chris knight is dead' 'i killed chris knight' 'dad didnt kill chris knight'
Reply 9496
This storyline does not make any sense. One moment the police don't know what to do because of Steve and Bridget's conflicting stories, then the bloke dies and suddenly they arrest Steve and forget about Bridget. Then Bridget starts threatening to go the police to tell them it was her, even though she's already done that....
^lol
I shall now roll out my normal excuse for no logic:

'It's Neighbours!'
lmao!!

'Maybe it was the ducks who did it... they ganged up on him!!'

-x-
So they let someone who has just been in court for Murder, go home, and then return?

Now that is funny...

Latest