Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if Neighbours could get any worse at the moment...

There are now 2 doctors/nurses in Aus! Nicola & Karl..

What **** it has been recently..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Im not sure if Neighbours could get any worse at the moment...

There are now 2 doctors/nurses in Aus! Nicola & Karl..

What **** it has been recently..

Yeah I got bored of the whole thing that is going on in the UK at the moment but it does get better I assure you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've found neighbours pretty bad at the moment.:p:
    I can't stand Bridget and Declan. Not at all. They're a cute couple but should run away together and never return.

ReputationRep:
    The only way it can get better is if they stop it.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    The only way it can get better is if they stop it.. :p:

Or...It can also get better if you stop watching it when your not liking it then return to watching it after the whole boring bush fire/marco thing ends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    I've found neighbours pretty bad at the moment.:p:
    I can't stand Bridget and Declan. Not at all. They're a cute couple but should run away together and never return.

I like Declan but Bridget annoys me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDestinyx)
    Or...It can also get better if you stop watching it when your not liking it then return to watching it after the whole boring bush fire/marco thing ends.
    I can vouch for that, it really does get better. After this week, it starts to get juicy.

ReputationRep:
    Awww I quite like Bridget and Declan as a couple and characters.

I thought the fire storyline and after was pretty good. Neighbours for me of the last few years has always gone through stages of being really good and not so good. But the new executive producer has brighten things up they are doing different camera angles and their website is much better so they are trying.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to some of the storylines coming up Seems months ago (well... it was :p:) when i read about the bushfire!

Didn't like the new Sergeant, i miss Steiger!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't worry he doesn't last long.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched todays Neighbours and I can't stop crying Poor Carmella.

ReputationRep:
    I love Steiger bring him back!

Also, I hate Mickey sooo much he's always hanging around like a bad smell and whenever anyone is saying anything they don't want Mickey to hear, you can bet your life he's behind them squeaking 'What do you mean?'
    What a cheeseball too.

Not too fussed about Marco tbh, and I would have liked Mickey and Kirsten to sizzle too :-)

I am rooting for Didget... even though Bridget is annoying I really like Declan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nope Kirsten doesn't die but her Ned and Mickey move to Perth for treatment for her burns but later Mickey runs away and goes to live with the Parkers.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That sounded great unti I hear Mickey stays :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeEmma)
    I just watched todays Neighbours and I can't stop crying Poor Carmella.
    always happens to nice guys

ReputationRep:
    Oh Harlold. You dirty old player you :hubba:

EDIT: Haha, was just watching it, crazy announcer guy was back!! 'I don't know why she just said all of that from a toilet' :rofl:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ^lol I know...that guy should have a permanent post hehe

ReputationRep:
    I laughed at Toadie's face when Oliver said 'It's not like you're the only lawyer in town' ...er...yes he sort of is hehe

Unless you are a 'baddie' of course in which case Tim Collins is your man. I think they have the 'goodie' and the 'baddie' lawyers so you know which one you should want to win the case lol

ReputationRep:
    Woah... I did not see that ending coming! *shock*

I had my first Neighbours related dream yesterday, which was a little bizarre. Bridget and Declan were getting married, if I recall correctly, but they had to do it twice; once for Bridget to marry Declan, and then for Declan to marry Bridget... which just goes to show that my subconscious is completely screwed up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taemon)
    Woah... I did not see that ending coming! *shock*

I had my first Neighbours related dream yesterday, which was a little bizarre. Bridget and Declan were getting married, if I recall correctly, but they had to do it twice; once for Bridget to marry Declan, and then for Declan to marry Bridget... which just goes to show that my subconscious is completely screwed up...
    Haha thats great, I wish I had Neighbours dreams.

ReputationRep:
    'Hey you get back to bed!!....oh... Toadie...'

:rofl: Why was she shouting it out in the first place?!

And the announcer... 'we know' haha, love him!

-x-

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.