Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what is it with girls and shirtless dylan?

ReputationRep:
    dylan.....ew no!!

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong with dyl?

ReputationRep:
    i just don't find him attractive at all. I think its the hair

ReputationRep:
    his hair kicks ass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    what is it with girls and shirtless dylan?
    Lets be honest, I don't give a toss if dylan has his shirt on or not.
    Just
    Dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan dylan in general.
    He is my life. His hair is better now its longer aswel.
    Oh i could go on forever about dylan/damien bodie.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find it amusing that Dylan had already managed to pull his sleeves off before getting into a cell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    Anyone else find it amusing that Dylan had already managed to pull his sleeves off before getting into a cell?
    They were just tucked under. I noticed that because I was like...why does he get a different one? But yea...just tucked under. I checked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    They were just tucked under. I noticed that because I was like...why does he get a different one? But yea...just tucked under. I checked.
    Damn. I was quite liking his quiet statement of rebellion :p:

He's hot... actually, he looks quite a bit like one of my brothers mates who I am not at all attracted to... that's odd.

Dylan's still mighty hot tho. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    Damn. I was quite liking his quiet statement of rebellion :p:

He's hot... actually, he looks quite a bit like one of my brothers mates who I am not at all attracted to... that's odd.

Dylan's still mighty hot tho. :p:
    Whoa if i knew anyone who looked like dylan me and him would be in bed faster than...something fast.
    I just find dylan so hot in so many ways.
    Like how his eyebrows are perfectly shaped. And how he has no chest hair (i dont give a toss if he waxed it..its polite)

ReputationRep:
    oww, everyone used to say i looked like dylan. he copied me though, so a change was in order.

ReputationRep:
    oww, everyone used to say i looked like dylan. he copied me though, so a change was in order.
    Get in the bed.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! It's nice to speak to people who understand. I must say i do appreciate his amazing skin! In a similar vein I second the chest hair point. And i like the hair, although it was better when it was curly post plane crash.

ReputationRep:
    Get in the bed.
    sorry, i'm spoken for :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela_banana)
    Lol! It's nice to speak to people who understand. I must say i do appreciate his amazing skin! In a similar vein I second the chest hair point. And i like the hair, although it was better when it was curly post plane crash.
    Oo no i think his hair is better normally than when it was all matted together.
    Oh dylan dylan dylan.
    You know that CBBC thing they show EVERY christmas called "bootleg"
    HES IN THAT. and i didn't know until AFTER it was on this christmas. How bad is that!

I want to see him in hating alision ashley but he plays some geek guy in it. I much prefer bad boy dylan.

ReputationRep:
    Oo no i think his hair is better normally than when it was all matted together.
    Oh dylan dylan dylan.
    You know that CBBC thing they show EVERY christmas called "bootleg"
    HES IN THAT. and i didn't know until AFTER it was on this christmas. How bad is that!

I want to see him in hating alision ashley but he plays some geek guy in it. I much prefer bad boy dylan.
    nerd. he's nothing without his hair.

ReputationRep:
    anyway, i missed neighbours today, both times! what happened? apparently dylan was pumping iron.

ReputationRep:
    anyway, i missed neighbours today, both times! what happened? apparently dylan was pumping iron.

As in a sterotypical jail in every programme and film the prisioners were out and pumping iron.

Stingray was going HYPER with his attension deficite disorder and saying weird things to your typical sterotypical prisioner i.e. a fat biker.

Harold is being rather to kind to paul taking him meals..only for paul to get a phone call from 'tony corbitt' the tracks on him have dissappeared.

Janelle and Kim get jiggy with it after janae and boyd had got jiggy with it in a tent the night before

Bree ate to much cheese and let the tyres down on kims VW.

Everyone was calling people Harold a legend and a wonderful man! Even Karl said he was wonderful when speaking to Sky in the coffee shop about he loving dylan dispite being in jail

Joe waved goodbye, and as the taxi (yes the usual yellow one) pulled away he stopped by kim for one last JOE MANGEL AUSSIE PHRASE!

'She sure is one fair'd'income Shelia

I think that covers the show today

ReputationRep:
    I'd join up with you ppls, but I can't help but be reminded that you're a bit behind us in the season every time I log on here

It's OK, there's a Vogue.com verson so it's all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    As in a sterotypical jail in every programme and film the prisioners were out and pumping iron.

Stingray was going HYPER with his attension deficite disorder and saying weird things to your typical sterotypical prisioner i.e. a fat biker.

Harold is being rather to kind to paul taking him meals..only for paul to get a phone call from 'tony corbitt' the tracks on him have dissappeared.

Janelle and Kim get jiggy with it after janae and boyd had got jiggy with it in a tent the night before

Bree ate to much cheese and let the tyres down on kims VW.

Everyone was calling people Harold a legend and a wonderful man! Even Karl said he was wonderful when speaking to Sky in the coffee shop about he loving dylan dispite being in jail

Joe waved goodbye, and as the taxi (yes the usual yellow one) pulled away he stopped by kim for one last JOE MANGEL AUSSIE PHRASE!

'She sure is one fair'd'income Shelia

I think that covers the show today
    :toofunny:

thanks for that. i can't believe i missed dylan pumping iron! dang. and is joe gone for good? he's awesome.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.