Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    its work about a landslide in southern italy but one question says in which ways can building increase the risk of landslide and then a question a bit later says explain how buildings would affect the stability of the slopes. sammmmmme thing
    sounds fun *yawns at the thought of geography*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kink2000)
    No cos it aint just one topic...unfortunately... And its new groundbreaking stuff, inflammation, diet, nutraceuticals...not many papers around on it..
    all you have to do is research that? sounds fun.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Bis)
    hmmm, do it simultaneously to talking on here. girls can multitask, right?

what's this research on?
    I mentioned before...but theres 4 sections; Inflammatory mediators, cellular adhesion molecules, systemic inflammation and novel nutritional interventions in inflammation.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Bis)
    all you have to do is research that? sounds fun.
    I have to answer questions too, type it up, and reference it all..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kink2000)
    I take it these are sample exam questions? Obviously the teacher is just wanting you to think about how the questions could be worded in the exam.
    Nah those were questions 2 and 4 in my text book mehhhhhhhh i WILL do them by the end of tonight. I WILL I WILL!!!!!

I neeeeed to practise basssssio
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    course you will! Our textbooks used to have answers in them, it was sooo good! The teacher didn't even realise!

ReputationRep:
    hmm it wont take you too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Nah those were questions 2 and 4 in my text book mehhhhhhhh i WILL do them by the end of tonight. I WILL I WILL!!!!!

I neeeeed to practise basssssio
    surrre you will.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yawn...has everyone gone? I've managed to write one sentence!

ReputationRep:
    me toooo

Buildings can increase the risk of slope failure in many ways.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ahhhh, lots of word! hehe

Nutraceuticals are supplements to the diet which also prevent and may also treat a disease. (Kalra, 2003).

ReputationRep:
    Firstly the actual building adds weight to the slope making it more vulnerable to acts of gravity under stress. done a bit more hehe
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They can be used in many diseases including osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is

and then i stop...theres a debate about whether osteoarthritis is an inflammatory disease or not why can't the scientists make up their minds!

ReputationRep:
    a portmanteau of the words nutritional and pharmaceutical?

ReputationRep:
    ooh anoying!!

When the structures are being built there may be vegetation clearance, which may promote development of cracks in clay solids and lead to increased infiltration of runoff causing soil to become saturated quickly.

Such a crap sentance but MEH

ReputationRep:
    i'm soo bored.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i've not written anything else, since the scientists won't tell me if its inflammatory or not...and i haven't answered the question if its not inflammatory

ReputationRep:
    me tooo but i still have so much to do, just cba!

ReputationRep:
    i thought osteoarthritis was inflammatory and osteoarthrosis wasn't.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ? Osteoarthritis has very little inflammation, but rheumatoid arthritis is caused by the immune sytstem launching an inflammatory attack...i think anyway

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.