The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i don't like the keys, and the screens are too small
Reply 1461
Bis
let me warm you up :p:

edit: you're still a sub bethy, what gives?

yeh i was dumb and read the date wrong, it ends on the 9th of April not the 4th!!:redface:
Reply 1462
Kink2000
i don't like the keys, and the screens are too small

get one with a big screen then!
Reply 1463
beth...
yeh i was dumb and read the date wrong, it ends on the 9th of April not the 4th!!:redface:

:rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 1464
Bis
:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Arggggggggggggggggggggggh everyone is anoying me at the moment :frown::frown:
Reply 1465
what have i done? :confused:
Reply 1466
not you btw
Reply 1467
Just anoooying people that im going to reading with all wanna get stoned everynight and im really not for drugs and don't want druggie friends.
Bis
get one with a big screen then!

i still have a problem with the keys...and the memory of them aint as good, or the speed, or the ability to keep sticking random things in them like TV cards..hehe!
beth...
Just anoooying people that im going to reading with all wanna get stoned everynight and im really not for drugs and don't want druggie friends.

i'd feel the same! :smile: awww!
Reply 1470
beth...

aww that's good bethy! you rule :love:
Reply 1471
Kink2000
i still have a problem with the keys...and the memory of them aint as good, or the speed, or the ability to keep sticking random things in them like TV cards..hehe!

the keys are fun to hit, and the memory/ability of them isn't that bad. and they are portable!
my friend got a new one in the summer and hers is awful compared to mine...her memory is already used up, she uses the same as me, except i'm only using like 5% and shes on 85% or something...i really couldn't use the keyboard, and i need to have the screen higher than the keys...i really don't like them! :smile:
Reply 1473
yeah, but you can carry them around and stuff!
still doesn't appeal...makes them an easier target for theft...and harder to fix, and more expensive to fix, when they break.
Reply 1475
hmmm you have a point there! but they are fun, and if you had one you would be able to access the internet while you're away!
I might still be able to access it...just need to come across all sweet and innocent, or knock on all the doors of the accommodation and ask who isn't registered,a dn can i steal their student number! :smile:
Reply 1477
haha good idea. make sure you do!
Reply 1478
I :love: my laptop!
plus depends when my parents can come for my stuff, might be that i won'[t have a computer if they have to take it home! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending