Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oh I expect you'll change your tune :p: (or when you get one, she might not stick around for long).
    Oh no...it'd be like 365 and a quarter days of valentines day with me :p:

ReputationRep:
    its getting me down alright, l'm going to be eating out then going to a hotel with my dad, as i'm off to lancaster uni in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at dundee uni for my post application day, oh the joys! Being single does suck sometimes!

well, do you?

ReputationRep:
    it should be the guys being their girls underwear for valentines day if they want to see something different.

ReputationRep:
    Its not all about sex, what about a loving time spent in each others arms, with romantic gestures and sleeping under the stars?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullyfish)
    Its not all about sex, what about a loving time spent in each others arms, with romantic gestures and sleeping under the stars?
    tis the middle of winter :p:

ReputationRep:
    No. Of course not. :rolleyes: Tch.

ReputationRep:
    girls should make an effort too tho :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pff, no. And any man knows that underwear is a VERY dodgy place to get into unless you know her EXACT size ("you think I'm that fat?!" "you wish I was thinner?!")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Pff, no. And any man knows that underwear is a VERY dodgy place to get into unless you know her EXACT size ("you think I'm that fat?!" "you wish I was thinner?!")
    haha...so true :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why is this anonymous:p:?

and no I don't :p:

good advice, id def be sleeping outside if i didnt live in london, and i kno sex isnt what its all about. and its anonymous cos ppl i might be going to uni with can read this and its so stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullyfish)
    Chivalry is dead.

ReputationRep:
    this is ****ing ridiculous.

- it's one ****ing day
    - i don't expect any such thing, neither do many other blokes i'm sure
    - where the **** did such a thought come from?

****ing ridiculous, ****ing immature and babyish.

I just can't believe this ****.

All this **** regarding valentines day. It's one day ok - enjoy each other and not other material goods pfft...and this is modern day 'love' eh...i feel bemused and distinctly underwhelmed.

ReputationRep:
    couldn't give a flying ****. It's one ****ing day isnt it?

then why are u on this thread and why bother replying? im sure there's places ud rather be, i just wanted to know other people's opinions!! and i would never say love is about material goods!!
    and chill out.

ReputationRep:
    i dont seem to be boyfriend material, thus im always single

ReputationRep:
    Come on, I'm sure you can fit more asterisks in than that.
    Put some effort in!

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm concerned it can't be as bad as last year when my then boyfriend was "too busy" to buy me a card, but not too busy to have me over and sleep with me...

I'm kinda glad I'm single this year..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.