The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Meh, I have a lovely boyfriend and I still think it's just another stupid day for the card company to get more money :mad: .

My boyfriend says that he's going to make me flowers from purple/blue titaniam :biggrin: but other than that I don't think I will be geting anything else and that doesn't bother me one bit. I don't mind if I don't get a card and would like it more if I don't get one to be perfectly honest (well one made from him wouldn't go amis but I'm not to keen on store bought ones for the reason already stated).

I will be seeing him, I hope at least, but I think it will be a normal day at my house playing on a video game, watching TV, talking and that kind of thing; nothing special really :cool: . He keeps on telling me how much he loves me and I do the same to him so we don't need a day devoted to say/show each other that we do. We get each other things purely because we think the other person will like it at any time wheather there be a reason or not. He's got me things for no reason and I've got things for him for no reason :biggrin: .

Love isn't a day it's a commitment and so that's how I do this. Yes I do try to get a little something for the person I'm with on Vday but I won't go over the top. Just a little gift I'm quite sure they'll like and some kind of note or made card :smile: .
Reply 261
Pumpkin, DUMP YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! The more you talk about him, the more of an arse he seems. He's not worth your time.
Anonymous
Ugh I really like this girl (im shy) and im gonne be sitting like behind her for 5 hours tomorrow :frown: So close yet so far

hey!why don't you say smth to her?She may have feelings for you too but be too shy to express them..Try to talk to her maybe ask her to go for a walk or coffee...I think you should definetely do smth!

Good luck and happy valentine's
Hope you all have a great day!! :biggrin:

xx
Reply 264
is it over yet?
Hayley_2k4
Hope you all have a great day!! :biggrin:

xx
Thanks Haley, same to you too! :hugs: *hands Hales some extra flowers for being such a thoughtful threadstarter* :date:
Happy Valentine to all members of TSR!
Happy Valentines Day all! :smile:
Reply 268
Happy Valentine's Day everyone :hugs:
Happy Valentines Day people - have a good one, make sure you make it one to remember :wink:!
Reply 270
Damn anonymous cards!!
Reply 271
Happy anti-Valentine's Day. I hope you all die in painful ways, preferrably involving something to do with hot blood and monkeys.
Flicked through the channels today, and Pingu was on. And some random girl penguin got a chain of pink love hearts.

See. Even animated flappy penguins are getting it on. And I'm jealous?!

http://www.sunshinecity.co.jp/img/contents/pingu%20l.JPG

And, if you didn't get a card, here's one. With hearts and everything.

http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/Queen%20of%20Hearts.jpg

(original, I know :P)
lol poica for those who are single have a look at speed dating events in your area, im going to one which has been arranged by my student union.
Reply 274
Poica
Happy anti-Valentine's Day. I hope you all die in painful ways, preferrably involving something to do with hot blood and monkeys.

Lovely. And for the rest of you, Happy Valentine's Day, and don't let the bastards grind you down if you're feeling crappy!
nicko88
Damn anonymous cards!!

I agree... although I think this is off my best girly mate...
Reply 276
devilgirl999
lol poica for those who are single have a look at speed dating events in your area, im going to one which has been arranged by my student union.

You think I would go anywhere near speed dating? Just because I hate the saccharine filled crap pot that is Valentine's Day doesn't mean I want a relationship! Eugh!
Reply 277
pixiepeep
I agree... although I think this is off my best girly mate...

nice....can i watch :biggrin: :p: :biggrin:
Toscar
nice....can i watch :biggrin: :p: :biggrin:

i just broke up wid my gf yest, timin huh
:frown:
Has anyone's guy-friends sent them a valentines?

I'm a bit confused - one of my best boy mates sent me a short email saying happy valentines - I don't know what to send back! I know he liked me a while back but i don't want to encourage his feelings any more....

Do you think i'm just over reacting to a sweet gesture or could it mean something more?

Sorry for the trivial-ness of this post :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending