Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I already have an offer from essex for law and I got that within a month (applied in jan)
    How long does it take for these uni's to reply.

Queen Mary
    Brunel
    Essex
    Birmingham
    Goldsmith's

ReputationRep:
    Brunel 2/3
    Essex 3

Not sure about the others as did not apply to them!

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Birmingham and they were very quick - I'd had a big fat rejection for medicine by November 2003 (applied September 2003).

ReputationRep:
    When I applied to Birmingham two years ago they were the first of my universities to reply (joint with Reading).

ReputationRep:
    I had a rejection from Royal Holloway two weeks after I applied however I needed a B in Gcse math's and I only had a C.

But how long is to long?

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham was 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Goldsmiths yesterday, about three weeks after applying. Very fast, especially as I'm overseas.

So... probably not long?

ReputationRep:
    Cool what course did you apply for ?

ReputationRep:
    History of art. I've also applied for history and anthropology, haven't heard for that one yet.

What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Wahoo got an offer for Golds today for Psycology but really want QM for Law

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I'm really hoping for UCL, but trying to prepare myself for disappointment. Good luck with QM.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Law from QMUL about five weeks after I applied but I applied very early so that may be why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satyricon)
    Congrats! I'm really hoping for UCL, but trying to prepare myself for disappointment. Good luck with QM.
    Me too, I'm sure you'll get what you want at the end of the day. I hope there are spaces for the Law course I really have my heart set on QM

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.