The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it's ok BA :hugs: told you to stop yesterday lol just dab some tissue there and apply a bit of pressure it'll stop bleeding :hugs:
Reply 2
Dont put a plaster on it, just leave it and hopefully it will heal itself. You might just have caught the skin, hopefully the bleeding should stop soon enough. Keep the area clean and let it heal.
Lol owchies! I respect you tres much for not posting anonymously. Anonymous posts get on my teets
yeh thats what I'm doing, just leaving it. Ouch!
Just hope you dont end up with a horrible scab over it lol
Reply 6
If I may, can I ask how you damaged it?!
no TrentEnd, because it'll get deleted :p: I feel sick now :frown:
TrentEnd
If I may, can I ask how you damaged it?!

I was going to suggest something along the lines of 'BA has too much time on her hands...'. Still, poor BA. :hugs:
Reply 9
You'll probably want to use a pantyliner so as not to get blood everywhere, but leave it and it should be fine!

Also, it might sting when you go to the toilet, so you might want to be prepared with a spray bottle of water to use afterwards.
BlueAngel
no TrentEnd, because it'll get deleted :p: I feel sick now :frown:

You can't have lost that much blood...?
Reply 11
Angel Interceptor
I was going to suggest something along the lines of 'BA has too much time on her hands...'. Still, poor BA. :hugs:

Maybe she also had too much of something else on her hands :wink: :p: .

I suggest you just leave it, or apply pressure to stop the bleeding, I wouldn't put a plaster on it if I were you. Alas, I'm not a doctor though, so if its not better tomorrow why not pop in to see yours, or maybe ring the NHS helpline thing :smile: .
The Mudman

no..it's not that big.
Reply 13
hah this is a first!
Juno
You'll probably want to use a pantyliner so as not to get blood everywhere, but leave it and it should be fine!

Also, it might sting when you go to the toilet, so you might want to be prepared with a spray bottle of water to use afterwards.

Yeah I've done that. Thanks :smile:

The Mudman

I havent, just abit, I feel sick probably cos I saw the blood in the wrong place. Its also throbbing that area :mad: stupid me.
Shylock
no..it's not that big.

I know. Twas a joke :rolleyes:

Guess you'll be a little less vigourous next time won't you BA? :biggrin:
I really can't believe you BA! You've got to admit, for the rest of us it's kind of funny. :p:

Still, I have 2 theories as to how this incident arose, and I'm not going to mention either of them here for fear of being banned.
BlueAngel
Yeah I've done that. Thanks :smile:

I havent, just abit, I feel sick probably cos I saw the blood in the wrong place. Its also throbbing that area :mad: stupid me.

warned u BA :hugs::hugs: it'll be better tomorrow.it's happened to me before loads of times :rolleyes:
If you have any cotton knickers, wear those with a pantyliner. Also try putting Sudocrem on the area. It's an antiseptic healing cream but you put it on babies' bottoms when you change their nappies so it'll be fine to use there. Repping you because some people feel the need to make threads about bloody contact lenses anonymous, but you posted this out in the open!
Reply 19
Airport Fairy
If you have any cotton knickers, wear those with a pantyliner. Also try putting Sudocrem on the area. It's an antiseptic healing cream but you put it on babies' bottoms when you change their nappies so it'll be fine to use there. Repping you because some people feel the need to make threads about bloody contact lenses anonymous, but you posted this out in the open!

Well, if my contact lenses were bloody I might not want people to know that it was me!

Latest

Trending

Trending