Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    First of all Kudos Blue Angel for not posting Anon, and I feel for you, sounds painful!

(Original post by joeybee)
    People have all offered advice on how to contriol the bleeding etc, etc. All i can do really is say i really feel for you, a dog bit mine about two years ago (of all the places it could've bit!) and it bled for ages and hurt so, so much.
    A dog?! :eek: Poor girl!

I believe this thread will make us all think next time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    reopened, haha, if you dont like it, dont read it
    yay for you, i am glad you did that. just because it is about genitals shouldn't make it any less pleasant than if you were talking about your finger bleeding or something!
    It is a very unusual thread though i have to say.

You know how it realy hurts when you knock your clit or sut it or whatever? Well can you imagine how terrible it is for those women who have theirs amputated in certain countries? it's awful, and kind of makes me happy that it isn't a threat to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    ^o) it was abit of a waste me closing it foolio :p:
    Oh shuddup! You should just learn to keep your hands to yourself once in a while! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burned_out_58)
    First of all Kudos Blue Angel for not posting Anon, and I feel for you, sounds painful!

A dog?! :eek: Poor girl!

I believe this thread will make us all think next time!

It teaches us all a valuuble lesson, at my expense lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol exactly. Dogs...and squeeky toys around that area are a dangrous mixture! Lol it makes me cringe just thinking about it, too painful!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    i'm movign away from the area slightly, but has anyone had their clit pierced, cos surely it blleds when that happens, how do you keep it clean and stop the bleeding etc, etc

ReputationRep:
    aaaawww you poorthing! hope it gets better soon and how fab that you didn't post anonymously!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I think this thread is sorted now.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.