The Student Room Group

Glasgow Caledonian- Ethical hacking and digital security

Hi, I'm interested in cyber security and ethical hacking and I'm going to apply for related courses at Abertay, Glasgow Caledonian and Napier. On Abertay website, there's a clear explanation of all the modules taught, but what about Glasgow?

Is there anyone who studies for that degree?
What programming languages are taught? And how do you find the course in general?

Thank you for your answers,
isengard1
GCU Course breakdown:
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/digital-security-forensics-and-ethical-hacking-9373.php?loc=uk
>What You'll Learn

Sorry but thats all the detail they provide.
Reply 2
Original post by johndoranglasgow
GCU Course breakdown:
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/digital-security-forensics-and-ethical-hacking-9373.php?loc=uk
>What You'll Learn

Sorry but thats all the detail they provide.

Yes, I know. Unfortunately, that web page is the only material about the course. I would like to have further information from a Glasgow Caledonian student if it is possible.
Original post by isengard1
Yes, I know. Unfortunately, that web page is the only material about the course. I would like to have further information from a Glasgow Caledonian student if it is possible.

... email a lecturer. There isn't a programme contact on the webpage.
Contact undergrad admissions, I'm sure they could put you in contact with someone involved in teaching the course.
Reply 4
Original post by johndoranglasgow
... email a lecturer. There isn't a programme contact on the webpage.
Contact undergrad admissions, I'm sure they could put you in contact with someone involved in teaching the course.

I've sent an email to student enquires email address this afternoon.
Hope they answer me soon :smile:
Original post by isengard1
I've sent an email to student enquires email address this afternoon.
Hope they answer me soon :smile:

Good stuff.
Good luck with your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending