Turn on thread page Beta

psychedelic trance who likes? watch

ReputationRep:
    wello all...

so, im a lover of psy trance, as a DJ i play at some parties and rock it so!!!

anyone here like too? what albuns? what projects?

ReputationRep:
    I listen to some, (Shpongle, Infected Mushroom), but I wouldn't say I'm an expert on psytrance.

ReputationRep:
    I like pyschedelic trance but I'm not an expert. I've only heard a select sample of some songs, those that are on Ishkur's EDM Guide in fact:p:. Unfortunately for me, I find it hard to get internet radiostreams of psychgoatrance, I like Goa too, and any CDs on it in the area that I live in, because it's all R'n'B, rap, metal and pop etc- thus not good for me with dance and trance music OK, so here's part of what I've heard and what I like with the preferences:

Travelling At The Speed Of Thought by The Delta
    Mars Bless You by Kindzadza
    Neurotic Call by Penta
    New Age Surf by Digital Talk
    Hydroponics by Cybernauts
    Mahadeva by Astral Projection

That's the short list. So what about your list? Do you like Goa trance too?

ReputationRep:
    Mm, astral projection.

Another fan here, fortunately most of the raves at the farm down the road have a bit of psytrance in one of the rooms. If not, there's a few good venues in London, and always my mate's PA as a last resort - there's something rather unsatisfying about listening to it through earbud style headphones

Sadly I own few cds or vinyls, so mostly only hear it at raves and clubs, and as such can't go in to much depth on artists and projects. Couple of my mates write/produce their own material, which is starting to get rather good, so hopefully they'll start playing a few more free parties too- then I can say I know a bit more about the artist

ReputationRep:
    Infected mushroom are a good listen from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    oh yes infected is soo good!
    i already went in two big parties with infected mushroom lives,

already see works of Eskimo, Raja Ram, GMS, 1200mics, Skazi, Alien Project, Space Cat, Hallucinogen, Talamasca... anyway, almost all of good projects.

thre´s a community on orkut dedicated to emule´s downloads links of newest albums:

thats it, this is the community: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=3258757

i hope i´ve help you who likes the psy

ReputationRep:
    PS If any of you peeps are interested there's a Dance and Trance Society in this music forum that you'd be welcome to join if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    yeah psytrance is incredible!

i DJ & produce psytrance and do live sets as well influences include Evil Drug Lords, Reefer Decree, Vibrasphere, Rinkadink, Protoculture, Gundam, Distortion Orchestra, etc. etc. etc. too many!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -aeon-)
    yeah psytrance is incredible!

i DJ & produce psytrance and do live sets as well influences include Evil Drug Lords, Reefer Decree, Vibrasphere, Rinkadink, Protoculture, Gundam, Distortion Orchestra, etc. etc. etc. too many!
    Sounds cool.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    ^if you fancy hearing some cracking psy you're welcome to come along to the next psycle (http://www.psycle.info) in nottingham psycle is also doing synergy project @ the synergy centre in london in october which will be huge!!!! i'm looking forwards to playing on the biggest soundsystem i've done yet - last time i was in london i got to play on a 60k turbosound setup which was beautifully, pumpingly huge like Feef said, psy really is best appreciated through a big system

just thought i'd pop back to ask MarcosJR - where do you play at the moment?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.