The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dellprinter
Has anyone started revising yet? Ive got 5 exams biology chemistry geography and 2 maths, but ive only done a bit of biology…

Your name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by dabest2500

:console:
Edexcel :smug:

:emo::console::emo::console::emo::console::emo::console:
First page syndrome :sadnod:

I wish I still did Edexcel :cry:
Lovely exam board that it is. Correct marking, predictable papers, easy to follow exam layout, easy to navigate website... :love: Edexcel is the embodiment of everything an exam board should be :yes:

:yucky: First page syndrome... hopefully I'll do better in C3 :sadnod:
Your name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know:colondollar:

please 'dabest' answer my question
Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
I've finally got the final Inheritance book, Inheritance. I'm rather excited to read it.

:eek:

I love the inheritance cycle! The newest one it's on my christmas list :yep:

:lolwut:

Who sits at home and thinks "I need a unique username... let's go for 'dellprinter'"?

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Original post by Silent--ly

Who sits at home and thinks "I need a unique username... let's go for 'dellprinter'"?

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

My name has made one or two take me for a female. :nothing:

Dell pc + printer --> dellprinter
Has anyone started revising yet? Ive got 5 exams biology chemistry geography and 2 maths, but ive only done a bit of biology…

I haven't got any exams in january... The maths department won't let take any early :mob:
Original post by Coco_94
My name has made one or two take me for a female. :nothing:

But you have a little blue "I'm male" symbol next to it?

People can't appear to read. :nothing:

start revising now. Other people not revising won't bring your grade up. Good luck :smile:

Original post by Etoile
:hi:

good afternoon :smile: can i clear something up quickly (it's about german again :frown: ) those genitive words you gave me yesterday... do they do anything to the word order?
I wish I still did Edexcel :cry:
Lovely exam board that it is. Correct marking, predictable papers, easy to follow exam layout, easy to navigate website... :love: Edexcel is the embodiment of everything an exam board should be :yes:

:yucky: First page syndrome... hopefully I'll do better in C3 :sadnod:

Ah, you moved school or something?
Edexcel really is a nice board :yep:

I doubt the first page of C3 is easy enough to warrant first page syndrome :teehee:

Ah yes, your question :teehee:

I only have C1 and D1 in January, so I'm just doing past papers of those.

Your name is quite amusing :teehee:
Original post by chickenonsteroids
start revising now. Other people not revising won't bring your grade up. Good luck :smile:

Hey! we're revising! Sort of... :colondollar:

But dabest has a little pink 'I'm female' symbol and we all know he's a guy ... :ninja:
Hey! we're revising! Sort of... :colondollar:

You sure about that :colone:

good luck :smile:

It had a brilliant effect though :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wow, what a brilliant name :toofunny:

Dell pc + printer --> dellprinter

Ah, that explains it :rofl:
Original post by tinytadpoletim
But dabest has a little pink 'I'm female' symbol and we all know he's a guy ... :ninja:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original post by Coco_94
People can't appear to read. :nothing:

:rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny:

It's just the fact that you can't recognise which symbol is which :teehee:
Reply 2078
Original post by Coco_94
EVERYONE, loves Paul Merton and Ian Hislop, except for that prick Piers Morgan. :teehee:

Rawr. :rofl::rofl:
Oy vey. It never ends. :lol:
It works too, it seems. :yep:

:yep: :teehee:

I've done a bit, but I've only got one exam. I would start revising sharpish if I were you, those are all hard ones!

Original post by chickenonsteroids
good afternoon :smile: can i clear something up quickly (it's about german again :frown: ) those genitive words you gave me yesterday... do they do anything to the word order?

Servus :smile: Nope, not as far as I'm aware :biggrin:
I am doing a sheet about the subjunctive in indirect speech :sexface:
Ah, you moved school or something?
Edexcel really is a nice board :yep:

I doubt the first page of C3 is easy enough to warrant first page syndrome :teehee:

Yes :yes:

Actually, the first page is pretty simple (compared to C3 trig + differentiation):

Find the exact solutions to the equations:

(a)ln(x)+ln(3)=ln(6)[br][br](b)ex+3ex=4(a) ln(x) + ln(3) = ln(6)[br][br](b) e^x + 3e^x = 4

Latest