This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
This test is apparently a rival for the IQ test and supposed to be more accurate: http://www.mitest.com/o7inte~1.htm

And here's what I got:
Linguistic: 6
Logical-Mathematical: 9
Spatial: 6
Bodily-Kinesthetic: 7
Musical: 6
Interpersonal: 5
Intrapersonal: 8

I'm not sure if these are high or low, what did you all get?
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Seven Intelligence Areas

Linguistic: 5

Logical-Mathematical: 2

Spatial: 2

Musical: 11

Intrapersonal: 0

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer.
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
This test is apparently a rival for the IQ test and supposed to be more accurate: http://www.mitest.com/o7inte~1.htm

And here's what I got:
Musical: 6

I'm not sure if these are high or low, what did you all get?
hmm sum things on that r weird eg. I get more out of listening to news on the radio and hearing books on cassette than I do from watching TV

hearing books ???
......?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Logical-Mathematical: 8

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 6

Musical: 5

Interpersonal: 3

Intrapersonal: 7
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
hmm sum things on that r weird eg. I get more out of listening to news on the radio and hearing books on cassette than I do from watching TV

hearing books ???
LOL, those ones which I know I listened to when I was younger which were ususally about fairy tales.
Trousers
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Linguistic: 9

Logical-Mathematical: 7

Spatial: 7

Musical: 11

Interpersonal: 6

I don't think it's anything to rival the IQ test - it's more like those quizzes you get in Cosmo. It is quite interesting though.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Linguistic: 4

Logical-Mathematical: 2

Spatial: 0

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 2

Musical: 4

Intrapersonal: 7

im a bit crap really! hehe
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Logical-Mathematical: 11
Spatial: 9
Bodily-Kinesthetic: 8
Musical: 9
Intrapersonal: 9

It's pretty subjective though, tbh.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
LOL, those ones which I know I listened to when I was younger which were ususally about fairy tales.
lol
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Linguistic: 4

Spatial: 5

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 5

Musical: 8

Interpersonal: 8

Intrapersonal: 3

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got:

Linguistic: 8

Spatial: 9

Musical: 7

Intrapersonal: 6

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.

Spatial - the ability to perceive and represent the visual-spatial world accurately, to arrange color, line, shape, form and space to meet the needs of others, to interpret and graphically represent visual or spatial ideas, to transform visual or spatial ideas into imaginative and expressive creations. Possible vocations that use spatial intelligence include illustrator, artist, guide, photographer, interior decorator, painter, clothing designer, weaver, builder, architect, art critic, inventor, or cinematographer.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well done narb
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I GOT
Linguistic: 7

Spatial: 10

Interpersonal: 7

Intrapersonal: 9
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Linguistic: 7

Logical-Mathematical: 10

Musical: 7

Interpersonal: 9

What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Linguistic: 9

Musical: 10

Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Logical-Mathematical: 5

Intrapersonal: 3
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what's intrapersonal?
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
what's intrapersonal?
How you deal with yourself, sort of.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
How you deal with yourself, sort of.
hehe - i'm not too good at that then
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
hehe - i'm not too good at that then
Never mind, I'm lame at dealing with others, apparently.

However, as of yet I've yet to be beaten in the Logical-Mathematical score. :cool:

...Probably shouldn’t have said that, an open invitation to any mathmo out there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (172)
24.86%
Better than expected (144)
20.81%
Worse than expected (376)
54.34%

Watched Threads