Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This test is apparently a rival for the IQ test and supposed to be more accurate: http://www.mitest.com/o7inte~1.htm

And here's what I got:
    Linguistic: 6
    Logical-Mathematical: 9
    Spatial: 6
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 7
    Musical: 6
    Interpersonal: 5
    Intrapersonal: 8

I'm not sure if these are high or low, what did you all get?

ReputationRep:
    The Seven Intelligence Areas

Linguistic: 5

Logical-Mathematical: 2

Spatial: 2

Musical: 11

Intrapersonal: 0

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    This test is apparently a rival for the IQ test and supposed to be more accurate: http://www.mitest.com/o7inte~1.htm

And here's what I got:
    Musical: 6

I'm not sure if these are high or low, what did you all get?
    hmm sum things on that r weird eg. I get more out of listening to news on the radio and hearing books on cassette than I do from watching TV

hearing books ???

ReputationRep:

Logical-Mathematical: 8

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 6

Musical: 5

Interpersonal: 3

Intrapersonal: 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    hmm sum things on that r weird eg. I get more out of listening to news on the radio and hearing books on cassette than I do from watching TV

hearing books ???
    LOL, those ones which I know I listened to when I was younger which were ususally about fairy tales.

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 9

Logical-Mathematical: 7

Spatial: 7

Musical: 11

Interpersonal: 6

I don't think it's anything to rival the IQ test - it's more like those quizzes you get in Cosmo. It is quite interesting though.

ReputationRep:

Linguistic: 4

Logical-Mathematical: 2

Spatial: 0

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 2

Musical: 4

Intrapersonal: 7

im a bit crap really! hehe

ReputationRep:
    Logical-Mathematical: 11
    Spatial: 9
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 8
    Musical: 9
    Intrapersonal: 9

It's pretty subjective though, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    LOL, those ones which I know I listened to when I was younger which were ususally about fairy tales.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 4

Spatial: 5

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 5

Musical: 8

Interpersonal: 8

Intrapersonal: 3

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.

ReputationRep:
    I got:

Linguistic: 8

Spatial: 9

Musical: 7

Intrapersonal: 6

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.

Spatial - the ability to perceive and represent the visual-spatial world accurately, to arrange color, line, shape, form and space to meet the needs of others, to interpret and graphically represent visual or spatial ideas, to transform visual or spatial ideas into imaginative and expressive creations. Possible vocations that use spatial intelligence include illustrator, artist, guide, photographer, interior decorator, painter, clothing designer, weaver, builder, architect, art critic, inventor, or cinematographer.

ReputationRep:
    well done narb

ReputationRep:
    I GOT
    Linguistic: 7

Spatial: 10

Interpersonal: 7

Intrapersonal: 9

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 7

Logical-Mathematical: 10

Musical: 7

Interpersonal: 9

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 9

Musical: 10

Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer.

ReputationRep:

Logical-Mathematical: 5

Intrapersonal: 3

ReputationRep:
    what's intrapersonal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    what's intrapersonal?
    How you deal with yourself, sort of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    How you deal with yourself, sort of.
    hehe - i'm not too good at that then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hehe - i'm not too good at that then
    Never mind, I'm lame at dealing with others, apparently.

However, as of yet I've yet to be beaten in the Logical-Mathematical score. :cool:

...Probably shouldn’t have said that, an open invitation to any mathmo out there.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.