Linguistic: 8

Logical-Mathematical: 9

Spatial: 7

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 4

Musical: 10

Interpersonal: 4

Intrapersonal: 6

ReputationRep:
    my chemistry teacher made us do this test think i got highest in the logical and music and next to nothing on the spatial lol, but i cant be bothered to do it again

ReputationRep:
    I got:

Logical-Mathematical: 10

Spatial: 6

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 6

Musical: 4

Interpersonal: 7

I was quite surprised that my logial-mathematical score came out so high. I do a-level maths but I've never really thought that I'm very good at it. I thought my highest score would be linguistic. I wan't really surprised my music being the lowest, I've never been able to play any instruments.

ReputationRep:
    Did it again becoz didn't read thru it properly the first time
    Seems to be more accurate 2nd time around:

The Seven Intelligence Areas

Logical-Mathematical: 2

Spatial: 2

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 2

Musical: 2

Interpersonal: 4

Intrapersonal: 8

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Linguistic - the ability to use language to describe events, to build trust and rapport, to develop logical arguments and use rhetoric, or to be expressive and metaphoric. Possible vocations that use linguistic intelligence include journalism, administrator, contractor, salesperson, clergy, counselors, lawyers, professor, philosopher, playwright, poet, advertising copywriter and novelist.

Intrapersonal - the ability to assess one's own strengths, weaknesses, talents, and interests and use them to set goals, to understand oneself to be of service to others, to form and develop concepts and theories based on an examination of oneself, and to reflect on one's inner moods, intuitions, and temperament and to use them to create or express a personal view. Possible vocations that use the intrapersonal intelligence include planner, small business owner, psychologist, artist, religious leader, and writer.

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 4

Logical-Mathematical: 6

Spatial: 4

Musical: 4

Interpersonal: 5

Intrapersonal: 1

that looks rubbish

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 6

Logical-Mathematical: 11

Spatial: 4

Interpersonal: 6

Intrapersonal: 3

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 3
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 5
    Musical: 6

What's the difference between intre and inter presonal?

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 7
    Spatial: 5
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 8
    Musical: 8
    Interpersonal: 9
    Intrapersonal: 5

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Linguistic: 3
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 5
    Musical: 6

What's the difference between intre and inter presonal?
    interpersonal is how well you are with other people
    intra is how how good you are with yourself, if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    interpersonal is how well you are with other people
    intra is how how good you are with yourself, if that makes sense
    That's correct

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 10
    Spatial: 8
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 1
    Interpersonal: 3
    Intrapersonal: 9

Speaks for itself, methinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Linguistic: 10
    Spatial: 8
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: 1
    Interpersonal: 3
    Intrapersonal: 9

Speaks for itself, methinks.
    Hey up Whitey, nice to see you back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Hey up Whitey, nice to see you back.
    Yes. Did I miss anything?

ReputationRep:

Logical-Mathematical: 5

Spatial: 6

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 3

Musical: 9

Interpersonal: 2

Intrapersonal: 7

thats quite true of me I'd say- think my musical score is a little too high tho.

ReputationRep:
    did you have fun?

oh btw back to the topic i tokk the test but i'm not going to post my score, but i can say that so far (at least from the ones that have posted) i'm the only one that have had so many 2

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    you mean, things happen around here which are worth hearing about?!

I know I'm still a newbie but I can't really see how if anyone went away for a while they'd miss out on anything spectacular lol

ReputationRep:
    The Seven Intelligence Areas

Linguistic: 6

Spatial: 5

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 8

Interpersonal: 10

Intrapersonal: 1

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.

Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer.

Interpersonal - the ability to organize people and to communicate clearly what needs to be done, to use empathy to help others and to solve problems, to discriminate and interpret among different kinds of interpersonal clues, and to influence and inspire others to work toward a common goal. Possible vocations that use the interpersonal intelligence include administrator, manager, politician, social worker, doctor, nurse, therapist, teacher, sociologist, psychologist, psychotherapist, consultant, charismatic leader, politician, and evangelist.

ReputationRep:
    Linguistic: 4

Interpersonal: 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Heh, low physical skills seem to be a trend here...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.