Can breasts still grow at 21? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm 21 and have always had tiny boobs I'm talking A cups.

I've recently started massaging them lately so not sure if this is playing a part but I've noticed they're filling out my current bra's quite nicely lately, as before they weren't exactly bursting out.

They're still small, but they both feel tender and I'm sure they're growing. I've been on the pill for over 2 years so this can't be making an impact.

Is it normal for breasts to continue growing at my age, having been the same size for so long? I'm still the same weight and everything.
Sui-Kinxtar_kitty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think either by gaining weight or eating olives they can... (Im not sure bout the olives but my mate went from flat to DD...)
ufo_01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thought they stopped growing at 17-18....
PlanetTea
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hm, the moment you said your breasts were tender I thought perhaps pregnancy. As you probably know the pill isn't 100% if your in a sexual relationship perhaps you should think about taking a test. Alternatively they could be uncomfortable because of an on coming period?
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you'll have to post pics so we can give you more accurate answers
hannahjolly54
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
I think you'll have to post pics so we can give you more accurate answers
lol! tut tut
jackf1337
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty)
I think either by gaining weight or eating olives they can... (Im not sure bout the olives but my mate went from flat to DD...)
When I get a girlfriend I'm gonna be feeding her a lot of olives

If I ever get a girlfriend...
Dr Good Manners
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
£75 on pregnant
ChapelTom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If boobs have stopped growing at 17/18 it would shock me, especially when quite a few girls I know at Uni are fairly flat chested!
Greatleysteg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I've recently started massaging them lately so not sure if this is playing a part but I've noticed they're filling out my current bra's quite nicely lately, as before they weren't exactly bursting out.

They're still small, but they both feel tender and I'm sure they're growing. I've been on the pill for over 2 years so this can't be making an impact.

Is it normal for breasts to continue growing at my age, having been the same size for so long? I'm still the same weight and everything.
Gripping opening

I'm afraid it's only really on men that boobs can grow post-21, and not in the good way.

That said, I'm sure you could ask your doctor and he may be able to recommend something. They can do anything these days - maybe some kind of combination of oestrogen supplements and nipple electrolysis? I dunno, something to stimulate growth.

In any case, work with what God gave you! Some of the most beautiful / admired women on this fair earth are flatter than One Direction's new single - Keira Knightley (sp? :blush:) etc. Learn to love yourself and wear clothes that play to your strengths...

... or marry a sugar-daddy and get a boob job. Hey, I'm not here to judge
eliixx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's actually not unheard of for breast growth to continue through the early 20's, but the size of your breasts can fluctuate a lot at any time as an adult. That's why they recommend having your bra size measured every six months or so. Still, if there's any chance you might be pregnant, you might want to get a test just in case.
Sui-Kinxtar_kitty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jackf1337)
When I get a girlfriend I'm gonna be feeding her a lot of olives

If I ever get a girlfriend...
Haha but not too many or she will turn fat my mate sed!!! Only like two a day...
Romisa_lovesA7X
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, one of my friends was saying something about this serum called 'triactol' that apparently increases breast size by two cups in 30 days. It costs around £100 but I'm not sure if it really does work though.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Greatleysteg)
Gripping opening

I'm afraid it's only really on men that boobs can grow post-21, and not in the good way.

That said, I'm sure you could ask your doctor and he may be able to recommend something. They can do anything these days - maybe some kind of combination of oestrogen supplements and nipple electrolysis? I dunno, something to stimulate growth.

In any case, work with what God gave you! Some of the most beautiful / admired women on this fair earth are flatter than One Direction's new single - Keira Knightley (sp? :blush:) etc. Learn to love yourself and wear clothes that play to your strengths...

... or marry a sugar-daddy and get a boob job. Hey, I'm not here to judge
Ha I love that you assume a doctor is male

Anyway I have a boyfriend and he's fine with my boob size, I just find it strange they seem to be growing slightly at my age. Not complaining though!
MoonGazer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think they most definitely can - I'm 20 and my breasts have increased in size in the past year or 2 by quite a bit compared to how I was a few years back - even when I've not been on the pill.
Nix-j-c
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ufo_01)
Thought they stopped growing at 17-18....
I think they usualy do unless your weight changes.
History123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Eating olives, talk about old wives tales.
TheCaledonian
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gino de Campo says that he knows a special massage that will make you gain a cup size all you have to do is give him 1/2 an hour
Watch Key Phone
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty)
:facepalm2: This is a myth. Completely and in every way.
FallonSmith
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I'm sure they will grow a tiny bit over the years, but basically stop growing at 21.
If it's depressing you that much, wear gel fillets in your bra as a temporary fixture, or save your money and opt for a boob job. You shouldn't hate your body. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.7%
Fairly positive (296)
31.22%
Just another year... (373)
39.35%
Is it 2020 yet? (225)
23.73%

Watched Threads