Can breasts still grow at 21? Watch

Anisax212
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm 21 and mine have grown from a B to a D within a year! I think this is because I was on the pill for a short period of time (I also put on weight) Have a feel of them and if you notice that they are firmer in some places you may have cyts. I have a couple that are completely harmless they are pockets of water/fluid. They tend to get quite big before my period which can be an issue as I don't like to be wear a bra or be touched (by my bf). You can get them removed but that leaves scars and they can come back!
annielizstan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,
Yes,they can still grow.
You can use a 32 or 34B.
You can do also some exercise.
It will also beneficial for you.
Tim2341
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
put on weight
katehlouise
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty)
Haha but not too many or she will turn fat my mate sed!!! Only like two a day...
Are you serious?
Like really, you believe that? One, I really doubt olives would increase breast size... How random. Two, more than two olives a day will not make anyone fat... Unless they're eating way over their recommended intake.
What even?! xD omg.

OP - Breasts do change but I don't think you'd notice a significant increase as by now, most of your growing should be done... If you put on weight, it could go to your boobs but it might not. People put weight on in different areas first. Mine definitely isn't my boobs!
Alicia-16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Girllll yesssss Boobs Never stop growing don't listen to what anyone here I'm 21 as well and my boobs just grew this year too! I haven't even gained weight this year! Though my family do have a role on big boobies in the fam I still think it'll be the same for anyone no matter the boob size! Trick it's not too late to make your boobs form big and round/correctly (I guess that's how to say it idk) scoop your boobs with your hand into the cup of the boob and pick up your straps!!!! Do not do NOT let your straps fall half way down your back that's a bigggg no NO! Your brawl in the back souls be up high right below your shoulder bone that pops out! And wear full coverage brawls that have thick straps not skinny well semi-thick! It's a must you'll notice a radical change in the way your boobs transform! I promise I did this to a friend bc she would just let her boobs fall into the brawl pockets and the straps half way down her back it was all wrong! You can do it this way and Omg you'll thank me! Good luck chika!😘😜
Shanerivas
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am 17 and i am still really flat chested and i have always wanted larger boobs but dont know how. So any advise except a boob job. Like naturally. Plzzz
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Any advise how to improve my breast size cause i am already 17 and i am sti an A cup. It will boost my selfesteem.and my relationships alot.plzzz
clairethebear97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Writing comments like this, 7 years later, you probably STILL don't have a girlfriend. Ha! Or you do, in which case, I am happy for you.
BrittneyAnne1996
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
im 21 and since i got with my current boyfriend almost 2 years ago, my bra size has gone up by at least 2 sizes... im currently in a DDD and it is killing my back. my breasts literally weigh 10 pounds each. ugh.
Olab
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 21 and have always had tiny boobs I'm talking A cups.

I've recently started massaging them lately so not sure if this is playing a part but I've noticed they're filling out my current bra's quite nicely lately, as before they weren't exactly bursting out.

They're still small, but they both feel tender and I'm sure they're growing. I've been on the pill for over 2 years so this can't be making an impact.

Is it normal for breasts to continue growing at my age, having been the same size for so long? I'm still the same weight and everything.
Which pills can I use for me to have increase of my breast size cos m 23 and my younger ones have bigger boobs than me
Student747
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The same thing happened to me, there’s no exact age your breasts will stop growing, a few women experience it later on, it’s unusual but it happens. Ignore the olive patter 😂
JessiJLM
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm 21 and my boobs are still growing so I know what you're going through. I used to be 32B but then within two months they grew to a 33C and then before I knew it they grew tripple the cup size and now I can't even find a decent bra to fit because I no longer can keep track of my cup size. By the time I figure out my size they seem to grow. I ain't complaining cause I love my boobs. I do. I ain't pregnant either cause I ain't have sex in 2 years. I wasn't even flat chested before they suddenly had started to have an extra growth spurt. I haven't gained any weight. I've always been around 7 and half to 8 stone. I haven't grown in height either or shrunk.Im thinking it could be a number of reasons. Either how much sugar or calories your eating. Slow growth spurt in areas of your body. Then again we're still growing thorough out our lives anyway.Maybe change in diet. Lately I have started to eat healthier. Not completely healthy but healthier. When I was a teen I used to eat nothing but sweets every morning, break and lunch time. Now I'm eating more fruit m veg than junk. Sometimes.. Depends on my mood and day.
DelaneyBug
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 21 and have always had tiny boobs I'm talking A cups.

I've recently started massaging them lately so not sure if this is playing a part but I've noticed they're filling out my current bra's quite nicely lately, as before they weren't exactly bursting out.

They're still small, but they both feel tender and I'm sure they're growing. I've been on the pill for over 2 years so this can't be making an impact.

Is it normal for breasts to continue growing at my age, having been the same size for so long? I'm still the same weight and everything.
I hope to God that they do because I’m almost 19 I’ve been a 30AA since 5th grade and I’m so so so tired of it! My little sister is a size F how is that fair??? My thighs have grown and my stomach has grown and my hips have grown And my butt has grown. I am 30.5 inches around in my stomach. And I’m 30.5 inches around in my bust!! I literally look like a boy. 😭😭😭😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (41)
5.65%
Fairly positive (242)
33.33%
Just another year... (287)
39.53%
Is it 2020 yet? (156)
21.49%

Watched Threads