Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you know the phone x1.. does anyone know what the left short key is.. because im having problem setting up my wap.. please help... thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by van667)
    you know the phone x1.. does anyone know what the left short key is.. because im having problem setting up my wap.. please help... thanx
    dunno but its da best fone out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    dunno but its da best fone out.
    mjg in da house!!!

Remember mjg: March 11th!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    mjg in da house!!!

Remember mjg: March 11th!!
    results day. cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    results day. cant wait.
    I know, it's like a death sentence

ReputationRep:
    Hi my boyfriend has that fone and his is useless it needs charged up every day and it is constantly switching off!!! However he is getting it exchanged, his wap doesn't work so that possibly is the reason why your finding it difficult!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CUTIE18)
    Hi my boyfriend has that fone and his is useless it needs charged up every day and it is constantly switching off!!! However he is getting it exchanged, his wap doesn't work so that possibly is the reason why your finding it difficult!!!
    well he must be very gud wit teknology. its da best fone bar none.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.