The Student Room Group

The Oxford 2012 Results Day Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
Original post by medbh4805
:ashamed2:

you're breaking my heart! :cry: When do you have you're first exam?? Go to bed soon, you need your studysleep (nerproblems:rolleyes:) !
Reply 1501
Original post by Frey
I'll take that as a compliment :colondollar:
(I just drink too much coffee and find everything amusing)

I'm so tired I can't be bothered going to bed.. I need to translate some of Euripides' Trojan Women tomorrow and I just do not feel the vibe :yawn:

I take tea not coffee.

I'm in study leave mode. So that means eat, sleep and run a half marathon every day 'to fill my time up!'

I'm supposed to help my gf cram for geoggers tmoro... i'll have to test her on soil composition .. SOIL COMPOSITION!!! could anything more boring exist?
Original post by Frey
you're breaking my heart! :cry: When do you have you're first exam?? Go to bed soon, you need your studysleep (nerproblems:rolleyes:) !

the 18th :cry2: D1 Maths (*shudder*)

lies. i need no sleep :dumbells:
Reply 1503
Original post by candide
I take tea not coffee.

I'm in study leave mode. So that means eat, sleep and run a half marathon every day 'to fill my time up!'

I'm supposed to help my gf cram for geoggers tmoro... i'll have to test her on soil composition .. SOIL COMPOSITION!!! could anything more boring exist?

I take both. Earl Grey = :perv:

Oh my, mine is more. eat, sleep, revise, cry on a continuing loop. :frown:

wow....no. Maybe apart from the composition of the things that compose soil?...
Reply 1504
the 18th :cry2: D1 Maths (*shudder*)

lies. i need no sleep :dumbells:

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Mine isn't till the 25th, it'll fly by though :sick:

u need sleep! y u so naughty!? *hits you with your dumbells violently*
Original post by Frey
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Mine isn't till the 25th, it'll fly by though :sick:

u need sleep! y u so naughty!? *hits you with your dumbells violently*

but i want to stay up :cry2:
Reply 1506
Original post by Frey
I take both. Earl Grey = :perv:

Oh my, mine is more. eat, sleep, revise, cry on a continuing loop. :frown:

wow....no. Maybe apart from the composition of the things that compose soil?...

I take Tetley because I'm a simple man and that's all you can buy in the local shop...

Yeah, i don't even do geography but by tmoro night i'll be able to tell u (if ur still interested!?) the difference between gley and brown earth soils...*

*KILL ME NOW!!!
Reply 1507
but i want to stay up :cry2:

y u want to stay up? it make u tired and bad! u study more when sleep!

u make me disappointed....:unimpressed:
Original post by Frey
y u want to stay up? it make u tired and bad! u study more when sleep!

u make me disappointed....:unimpressed:

But I want to post on various forums/read articles, look at tumblr/stumbleupon. If I am tired tomorrow...so be it :colonhash:
Reply 1509
Original post by candide
I take Tetley because I'm a simple man and that's all you can buy in the local shop...

Yeah, i don't even do geography but by tmoro night i'll be able to tell u (if ur still interested!?) the difference between gley and brown earth soils...*

*KILL ME NOW!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm teaaaaaa.... caffeine rushing though my veins :coma:

can't wait :borat:

think I might go to bed soon....must...resist...sleep :yawn:
Reply 1510
But I want to post on various forums/read articles, look at tumblr/stumbleupon. If I am tired tomorrow...so be it :colonhash:

dun get huffy with me missy!:unimpressed:

bur if that's what medbh wants to do then so be it :colondollar:

I may have to resign and go to my bed though... my brain feels like a loaf that's been left in a pool of water, gone all soggy and started falling apart into little floaty bits...:coma:
Reply 1511
Original post by Frey
mmmmmmmmmmm teaaaaaa.... caffeine rushing though my veins :coma:

can't wait :borat:

think I might go to bed soon....must...resist...sleep :yawn:

Night night!!
Original post by Frey

bur if that's what medbh wants to do then so be it :colondollar:

I like it when people say this to me :sexface:

Yes, you best be going to bed, no one wants a soggy loaf brain :sadnod:
Reply 1513
Original post by candide
Night night!!

don't let the bed bugs bite! :colondollar:
Reply 1514
I like it when people say this to me :sexface:

Yes, you best be going to bed, no one wants a soggy loaf brain :sadnod:

I know how you feel :perv:

nighty nighty medbh! Lovely talking to you :colondollar:
Original post by Frey

And you :h:

You fitted in with this thread's ways so quickly, you're already spouting innuendoes and everything. But anyway - go to sleep and get back to your Troiades tomorrow! :pierre:

Oh man, tumblr is just leeching all my time!
Original post by Frey

You've been here a day and the ridiculous amount of sexually charged energy that pervades any thread in which medbh is involved has already infiltrated you...:sigh: :tongue:

Original post by zog
They're not so bad really, the coursework is a nice safety net :smile: Ahhh bad year to have a gap year I guess.... what have you been doing?

I hope so :excited: I'm almost wishing the summer away, although it will be nice to just relax and go to a few festivals etc.

Yes, that's true - being able to get close on full marks in coursework modules does alleviate the pressure a bit when it comes to the exams, I suppose. Erm(I assume you mean the fee rise)...I think had I not got into Oxford, then it definitely would have been a bad decision to take a Gap Year, but now I have, I couldn't care less about the extra fees (for now :erm: ). That shall probably change, though. I can't say I've been doing much; mostly working and wishing the time away since December - rather like you.

Which festivals do you intend to go to?
Reply 1518
And you :h:

You fitted in with this thread's ways so quickly, you're already spouting innuendoes and everything. But anyway - go to sleep and get back to your Troiades tomorrow! :pierre:

I do so try, kind sir. :pierre:
I live for innuendo :sexface:

Troiades.................noooooo. :frown:

P.S If anyone sees me back here in the next 4 hours, kick my bum and tell me to go study :ashamed:
Reply 1519
Original post by KingMessi
You've been here a day and the ridiculous amount of sexually charged energy that pervades any thread in which medbh is involved has already infiltrated you...:sigh: :tongue:

it's only sexual perversion if you say it is... Medbh will agree :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest