Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He is excellent, isn't he! Muse were amazing sent shivers swirling around my spine! Black eyes peas were rubbish same with 50 cent. Didn't cat look sparkling. I'm getting the same guitar an jason out of darkness....in about 5 years! BUt still whoo hoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **bekks**)
    Soz I have no idea how to quote!

He does have such nice eyes, hes so nice! Nice nice nice! Amazing even!

I might be going to see him in concert, Im so excited!
    Instead of clicking "post reply" click the smaller reply button. This can be found under the post that you wish to quote from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tnacilppa)

I did actually read an interview with 50 and he has been shot - twice.

Adam

In the face?

I know this post is from a while back, but I had to say it. He is the ugliest man I've ever seen. Makes me retch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    In the face?

I know this post is from a while back, but I had to say it. He is the ugliest man I've ever seen. Makes me retch.
    Haha - no I think it was in his stomach (six pack).

I mean all that time in the gym has virtually provided him with a bullet proof vest!

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    He is excellent, isn't he! Muse were amazing sent shivers swirling around my spine! Black eyes peas were rubbish same with 50 cent. Didn't cat look sparkling. I'm getting the same guitar an jason out of darkness....in about 5 years! BUt still whoo hoo!
    MUSE rocked!! far more than the Darkness did, Bellamy nearly brought the house down! *cheers*

Duran Duran were pretty good as well, Cullum and Mellua also was a great collaberation

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Muse were gr8. Apart from that it was rubbish, I mean Busted won what 3 awards?!?!They beat radiohead to best band! Radiohead should have won something...or @least turned up.
    and Duran and Duran won outstanding contribution to music, I mean c'mon, they're s***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearly)
    Yeah Muse were gr8. Apart from that it was rubbish, I mean Busted won what 3 awards?!?!They beat radiohead to best band! Radiohead should have won something...or @least turned up.
    and Duran and Duran won outstanding contribution to music, I mean c'mon, they're s***
    Well I bet the karrang awards will be much more fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearly)
    I thought The Darkness got Best Band...?

Busted are pretty bad, but Radiohead have had their day. They're still doing more worthy stuff than Busted but people are bored of them.

You're right, Duran Duran were always crap. Their contribution to music is on a par with the Cheeky Girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Duran Duran were always crap. Their contribution to music is on a par with the Cheeky Girls.
    lol, agreed
    I was kinda hoping they would give the outstanding contribution award to Michael Jackson...y'know, just for a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Pitty kurt cobain isn't around, he would have got my vote straight up.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought it was worth making the point..

HOW fit was Scarlett Johansson!?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahir)
    Just thought it was worth making the point..

HOW fit was Scarlett Johansson!?!!!
    I thought her make-up was a bit on the dodgy side....but she is pretty.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.