The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We were the only home side to win today lol.
Reply 901

Very nice end to the year.
Reply 902
Craven Cottage next :afraid:
United and Chelsea dropping 3 points, and Spurs dropping 2 is a good way to end the year in my opinion; especially with being in fourth after the dreadful start we had.
Reply 904
ahh so so happy
Reply 905
Very good results for us today. Read verm limped off...anyone know anymore?
Reply 906
Great end to the year after that dreadful start, no one would have imagined us being in the top four this early yet here we are!

Now lets keep calm and just climb upwards slowly :colone:
wooooooo, c'mon gunners! Could have got some more goals but good result! :smile:
Reply 908
It's all in our hands now. We still have a game with Tottenham and if we keep on getting points and keeping up that'll be a great chance for us to catch up to them.

COYG
I just realised something... I can actually watch Match of the Day tonight! WOOP-WOOP-WOOP-WOOP!!!
Good result today :smile:

I just wish Gervinho could finsh half his chances. Because if he could he would be a top player.
Reply 911
Apart from van Persie, 2-1 v Barca and 5-3 v Chelsea this has been a very dissapointing calander year.

Good game and result today though. Hopefully Henry can train Gervinho upfront...
Reply 912
What's everyone's thoughts on the Fulham match? Could turn out to be a very tough one.
Original post by Kronic
Apart from van Persie, 2-1 v Barca and 5-3 v Chelsea this has been a very dissapointing calander year.

Good game and result today though. Hopefully Henry can train Gervinho upfront...

what about 1-0 against man u in may?
According to Wenger, Vermaelen is out for 2 to 3 weeks and he's looking to sign a defender but only on loan.
Reply 915
verm out 2-3 weeks. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 916
Original post by cupidstunt
according to wenger, vermaelen is out for 2 to 3 weeks and he's looking to sign a defender but only on loan.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 917
Verm out for 2-3 weeks :cry2:
Original post by CupidStunt
According to Wenger, Vermaelen is out for 2 to 3 weeks and he's looking to sign a defender but only on loan.

Your sig :sexface:
Verm calf strain. Set to miss Monday and Leeds game :frown:

Latest