The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

onlylittleme
Nah Jokes I am just in a weird mood. Arrogant Public School boys like to think that they are commiting vast crimes but usually all they do is under age drinking smoking, small amounts of shop lifting to impress, and large amounts of drugs (again to impress)

Indeed but I've never known anyone I know to have shoplifted. I apparently did so when I was about 4 from B&Q and my parents didnt know until we got home. I went to Ampleforth at that time so yes, they teach shoplifting at public schools :biggrin:
Joey_Johns
Indeed but I've never known anyone I know to have shoplifted. I apparently did so when I was about 4 from B&Q and my parents didnt know until we got home. I went to Ampleforth at that time so yes, they teach shoplifting at public schools :biggrin:

You joking?? I know so many public school kids that shoplift, it seems to be the whole "oh look at me, I can afford these things but I get a thrill out of taking them anyway"
Rob24601
Posh people and snobs probably wouldn't bother me as long as they didnt go rubbing it in my face that they went to a better school than me and were richer than me etc. Otherwise that would really piss me off.
I would love to take them to some of the parties round by mine, Skol Super, Cheap Cider and extra chili kebabs! Thats real life for you! :P

You have got to be joking? Go to any ENglish boarding school and taste the 'cuisine' on offer, chilli kebabs will sound very good. Also we will drink anything.
Rob24601
Posh people and snobs probably wouldn't bother me as long as they didnt go rubbing it in my face that they went to a better school than me and were richer than me etc. Otherwise that would really piss me off.
I would love to take them to some of the parties round by mine, Skol Super, Cheap Cider and extra chili kebabs! Thats real life for you! :P

there is great debate over whether kebabs are real or not, as much as I love em
onlylittleme
You joking?? I know so many public school kids that shoplift, it seems to be the whole "oh look at me, I can afford these things but I get a thrill out of taking them anyway"

Must be a southern thing. We dont have too many shops around us with much nicking because all the schools are on country estates.
Danithestudent
there is great debate over whether kebabs are real or not, as much as I love em

In what way? Bilader ('My friend' in Turkish)
Reply 46
Joey_Johns
You will always get tw*ts in any walk of life. I just see the arrogant people from private schools as the equivelent 'rude boys' at your local comp. Its just the arrogant public schoolers dont often comit crimes for fun.

i suppose so...but its not true to say that public schoolers dont commit crimes for fun...infact even the most normal public schoolers do believe themselves to be lsightly above the law- either that or its a sense of "well i dont care whatever happens"....but i certainly dont think the arrogance of public schoolers matches the "rude boys" at the local comp...there are so many more rudeboys and they are so much more noticeable.....
Joey_Johns
You have got to be joking? Go to any ENglish boarding school and taste the 'cuisine' on offer, chilli kebabs will sound very good. Also we will drink anything.

lol that just sounds snobbish, (says the girl who ate smoked salmon for lunch two days in a row)
Joey_Johns
Must be a southern thing. We dont have too many shops around us with much nicking because all the schools are on country estates.

Hehe What school are you at ?? My sister went to a country boarding school, aparantly t'was awful, nothing to do in the area. They got excited when they could find a bottle of cider...
Reply 49
you go public joey??which one??
Joey_Johns
In what way? Bilader ('My friend' in Turkish)

No I meant if you go to your local kebab shop there is usually so much crap mixed in with the meat it's probably got no meat content....*rolls eyes*
I live right down south and this girl I know who went to a private school (she's Über snobby and rich) often nicks things because "her daddy makes them, why should she pay for them...." which makes no sense when her dad is a barrister
Reply 51
onlylittleme
Hehe What school are you at ?? My sister went to a country boarding school, aparantly t'was awful, nothing to do in the area. They got excited when they could find a bottle of cider...

hmm...bottles of cider....

*rubs belly excitedly*
onlylittleme

I went to Ampleforth as a nipper then Stonyhurst when I was 8-18.

I disagree, I love the countryside and I was always playing rugby so I was always active.
Danithestudent
No I meant if you go to your local kebab shop there is usually so much crap mixed in with the meat it's probably got no meat content....*rolls eyes*
I live right down south and this girl I know who went to a private school (she's Über snobby and rich) often nicks things because "her daddy makes them, why should she pay for them...." which makes no sense when her dad is a barrister

Yeah seems to be big amongst Public school kids. But seriously, give us a chance we're not all that bad. I cant stand people like that, but there are some in my school, but none of my friends are like that. Seriously (god I am tired and slightly drunk, making no sense)
Danithestudent

Go and live in Turkey then :biggrin:

Did you know chicken kebab is far more popular there? Interesting fact ...not.
Joey_Johns
I went to Ampleforth as a nipper then Stonyhurst when I was 8-18.

I disagree, I love the countryside and I was always playing rugby so I was always active.

Ahh well my sister was a city girl at heart, guess that was why I wasnt sent boarding, or maybe because we couldnt afford it.
Reply 56
Chicken donner is pretty damn popular here too.
Reply 57
Ahh yes the classic academic debate, kebabs, real or not?
Many hours have me and my drinking buddies pondered this very question and quite frankly there is no definitive answer, but what the hell! it tastes sooooo gud! thers nothing like a good kebab after a night out on the piss :P
BRING ON THE CJD POISONING! :biggrin:
onlylittleme
Ahh well my sister was a city girl at heart, guess that was why I wasnt sent boarding, or maybe because we couldnt afford it.

LOl. My girlfriends biggest wrench about boarding school is that there isnt shops etc. It might be just girls.
fishpaste
Chicken donner is pretty damn popular here too.

True but Doner is by far the most popular.

Latest

Trending

Trending