The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

University of Bedfordshire Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littleone271
It's really hard to find people who are applying to bedfordshire! lol I've firmed them for psychology and criminal behaviour :smile:

Have you applied for your halls yet?

Halls, I wish. Na I live in Sandy now, so just down the road. If I could afford my mortgage and the halls I would.

Have you applied yet?
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Original post by Hermione_moo
Halls, I wish. Na I live in Sandy now, so just down the road. If I could afford my mortgage and the halls I would.

Have you applied yet?

Oh cool.. which campus is that at?

Yeah I really want to be in fitzroy court! It's so nice! They have a gym! lol
The Bedford one. Fitzroy court is lush, I don't blame you at all, and the talent, wow. Last year when I looked around there were some stunning young lads there lol.
Reply 43
Hi!

I'm also going to Bedford uni :biggrin: I'm hoping to stay in liberty park accommodation. :smile:

Add me on Facebook if you want? Cos it'll be nice to know a few people before I go. Billie Pitchford :biggrin:
Reply 44
hi ....i applied for criminology there and i got unconditional place so i am defintly going to bedfordshire university...i hav been to the open day as well and the atmosphere there is just great....
Original post by Hermione_moo
The Bedford one. Fitzroy court is lush, I don't blame you at all, and the talent, wow. Last year when I looked around there were some stunning young lads there lol.

Yeah to be honest I'll probably give up on trying to get fit and just sit there looking at the guys in the gym lol the walls are definitely glass for a reason...

Original post by simi_b
hi ....i applied for criminology there and i got unconditional place so i am defintly going to bedfordshire university...i hav been to the open day as well and the atmosphere there is just great....

Oh cool! I'm going to be doing psychology and criminal behaviour there hopefully :smile:. Are you a mature or international student?
Reply 46
that sounds gr8 tho they r not exactly same bt have som connections :P
i just turned 21 dnt no if that comes under mature student ...tho i dnt feel mature at all lolz haha
how bout u
Original post by simi_b
that sounds gr8 tho they r not exactly same bt have som connections :P
i just turned 21 dnt no if that comes under mature student ...tho i dnt feel mature at all lolz haha
how bout u

Yeah there will be similarities :smile:

I'm not sure lol I'm 19 and I'll be nearly 20 when I start. Are you going to live in halls? I totally agree with you about the atmosphere too! I loved the general feel of the place when I went to the open day :smile:
Reply 48
Yep i am going to live in fitzroy ..i hav seen it and its just wow .....its all sorted now i just hav to pack my bag an go lolz ......yeh people are very freindly there ..i used to live in luton yrs ago bt wen i went now its totally changed .....looks very nice ...
Can you guys tell me if Bedfordshire Campus Luton is nice?

I cant visit
anyone telll me more abot luton as im gunna be going bedfordhire uni in 2012. im comming from leeds and im kinda nervous! need to make some friends fasst haha :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Average_Aaron

I cant visit

luton campus is right in the heart of luton town centre ......so you probli wont even need to travel by bus to the uni .....you can walk everywhere .....its really nice and freindly ..i wnt there last month and i found it quiet good and i m going there in sep ...
Reply 52
Original post by olollie1234
anyone telll me more abot luton as im gunna be going bedfordhire uni in 2012. im comming from leeds and im kinda nervous! need to make some friends fasst haha :smile:

Luton is a multicultured place so you will find yourself surrounded by people from all over the world ....very freindly .....as i said earlier its ryt in the heart of town......dnt be nervous .....i guess its all about being confident an talkin to every and u will make freinds fast LOL ....:colondollar:
Original post by simi_b
Luton is a multicultured place so you will find yourself surrounded by people from all over the world ....very freindly .....as i said earlier its ryt in the heart of town......dnt be nervous .....i guess its all about being confident an talkin to every and u will make freinds fast LOL ....:colondollar:

Thanks for that :smile: are you at uni atm ?
Reply 54
Thanks for that :smile: are you at uni atm ?

Nopes i am going in sep
what are you going to study :smile:
Original post by simi_b
Nopes i am going in sep
what are you going to study :smile:

Nice :smile: I'm gunna be studying computer security and forensics at Luton campus what about you? I've been looking at accommodation at fitzroy, gunna be bloody expensive ! Haha
Original post by bilster
Hi!

I'm also going to Bedford uni :biggrin: I'm hoping to stay in liberty park accommodation. :smile:

Add me on Facebook if you want? Cos it'll be nice to know a few people before I go. Billie Pitchford :biggrin:

heey :smile: I'm gonna add you because I also would like to know a few people before I go :P as if Uni isn't scary enough :biggrin: x
Anyone going Bedfordshire add me on fb as well: ollie trifunovic. I need friends as well you see :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 58
Nice :smile: I'm gunna be studying computer security and forensics at Luton campus what about you? I've been looking at accommodation at fitzroy, gunna be bloody expensive ! Haha

i am going to study criminology at luton campus and my accomadation is all sorted at fitzroy ...it is quiet expensive ....:s-smilie:
Original post by Average_Aaron

I cant visit

Hiya! Yeah it's REALLY nice! There's a lovely atmosphere and it's really modern and the halls are in a a great location just opposite the university. Are you applying for fitzroy/wenlock court?

I went to see southampton solent, portsmouth and UEL as well as bedfordshire and after going to all 4 open days none of them compared to bedfordshire. Hope that makes you feel better! I'll pm you my facebook address if you like?

Oh cool! I do forensic science at college at the moment and I'm going to be studying psychology and criminal behaviour at luton campus in September and I've applied for fitzroy court too. I'm nervous and trying to meet people before I go as well! lol I'll pm you my facebook address :smile:

Original post by Abbycadabra
heey :smile: I'm gonna add you because I also would like to know a few people before I go :P as if Uni isn't scary enough :biggrin: x

Same! I'll pm you my facebook address :smile:

Quick Reply