The Student Room Group

What Is Your Longest Gaming Marathon?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
23 hours straight playing TOCA Racing Driver 3. :')
11 hours straight on halo 3. I would've played for longer but unfortunately I had to stop because I took an arrow in the knee :frown:
Reply 22
About 7 hours I think
Reply 23
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
11 hours straight on halo 3. I would've played for longer but unfortunately I had to stop because I took an arrow in the knee :frown:

Surprised you didn't last longer than that on Ascension Zombies. Consider that a fail.
Reply 24
A good 14 hours straight on Diablo 2 :biggrin: good times
Reply 25
relevant: http://www.twitch.tv/siglemic

live stream of a swede playing >12 hrs a day for 7 days, trying to beat the 120 star world record time on super mario 64.
Reply 26
16-18 hours. That does include eating, showering, going to the toliet and talking to my parents though. By that I mean I didn't sit in front of my computer/TV the whole time, but only took 2-10 minute breaks when doing the things I listed in the first part of my post.
5 - 6 hours i think maybe 7 - 8 hours
Reply 28
15-17 hours easy.
Reply 29
Probably like 12-14 hours on Mass Effect.

In the space of two weeks ( 5 schooldays, Sat + Sun, 5 more schooldays, homework and all that jazz on lockdown) I played 86 hours of Dragon Age, that's probably the most I've played in an extended period of frequently long-ish sessions.
14 hours on runescape.

Hell yes.
I was about to walk on here proud of my 7 hour marathon on fallout :smug:

But now looking at all these posts mine seems pathetic :frown:
Reply 32
Original post by Genocidal
Only something like 16-18 hours when I was addicted to World of Warcraft. :frown:

Whaaaaaaaaat?! Welcome back
Reply 33
I thought I was a badass..
Reply 34
Didn't check the time was just so in the game, but must have been about 6 hours.

Some people must have no life...need to get out more
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mr Ben
Ignoring coffee and toilet breaks, I spent about 48 hours playing minesweeper once. 23.1% win average on expert after... I think it was a couple of thousand games

Edit: Wow, TSRians seem to really dislike minesweeper

That's quite impressive, in a way :tongue: Were you trying to avoid some pressing work, perhaps? :wink:

I've never really timed it, but I'd guess I'll have had something in the region of 4-5 hours at some point in time. :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
I think that I did 30 hours on skyrim last week (with toilet/food breaks)
completed mass effect 2 on launch day which was a rather epic relentless and Doritos fueled marathon. was about 29 hours straight. have given up gaming now as I do actually think I had a slight problem with it :biggrin:
Original post by LiveFastDieYoung
completed mass effect 2 on launch day which was a rather epic relentless and Doritos fueled marathon. was about 29 hours straight. have given up gaming now as I do actually think I had a slight problem with it :biggrin:

Lol what do you mean by slight problem?
Today. 8 Hours split between MW3 and Fight Night Champion. I would have played more but took an arrow to the........bum.

Quick Reply

Latest