Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    August, as then you get into the next school year. I however, was born in October and my birthday always falls in half term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    No the best month is June.
    Nice.
    may is so the best

ReputationRep:
    May

the month which several things happened to my family within this month, therefore its my favourite...

ReputationRep:
    i would say september then you're oldest in school year

ReputationRep:
    june/july because then its the end of school, you can still see people, and if its after exams you can have a really big party!! but january or february is probably best for administrative purposes (lucky me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godthebuilder)
    wat do you think???
    I voted August, although I'm actually born in march, because August is nice and sunny and in the summer holidays!

ReputationRep:
    wat do you think???
    Well obviously it is november because I was born in that month

ReputationRep:
    wat do you think???
    best - september

worst - december

ReputationRep:
    Every month of the year has some advantage to those who were born in it!
    But as this is a forum is related to all things 'educational' I am basing my vote on the advantages of being born early September. All through your school years you will be the oldest in the class and there is such a disparity between the maturity of someone who can be nearly 12 months older than the youngest class member (i.e. the one whose birthday is at the end of the school year in last August.)
    (When I talk about maturity I am relating to educational, physical and emotional aspects).
    There are obviously exceptions but in the main, progress is greater, the older you are when at school.

This is why IQ's are assessed on score divided by age.

ReputationRep:
    aquarius is better

ReputationRep:
    June is best! Except for it tends to coincide with exams... Go Geminis!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.