Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    not really all want sex but def the thing b4 it!
    Sxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but Tiny why do you love Jonny Depp so much??

Of course guys like attractive girls but at the end of the day most of them don't compare with other girls on the personality front!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    As long as they're interesting and good to talk to and ok looking, then that's fine.

heh.. thats such a stereotype of lads - I'm far different when it comes to relationships but we will not go into that!

ReputationRep:
    no that's what shallow men want, personally I'd like someone who's 'fit' _but_ they'd also need to be intelligent and have a nice personality... else I'd get very bored.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    we are lads we are ment to like girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    No way, I once nominated Nigella Lawson as my ideal woman on some thread. She’s a middle-aged women with two children –so I can’t be after a ‘fit gal and sex’. I want nice food and intelligent woman…she is quite curvy though…
    hehe when i was a few years younger i had a big thing for delia smith...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    I know exactly what you mean. And it stinks.

ReputationRep:
    Nice looking intelligent, caring. Not much I ask in for a women.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl is reasonable looking then all that matters is personality. I think girls in general can be just as shallow as you're making guys out to be!

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl and i have never come across a good looking lad (or even those that ain't so fit) who hasn't asked for some "fun" and im not talking about sex!
    Sxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godthebuilder)
    we are lads we are ment to like girls
    yer, it's in our DNA (apart from gay's). but all of us at the end of day would pefare someone with a personality. What's good about being with someone with a pretty face if you can't have an intelliant convo with them.

ReputationRep:
    This is a ridiculous generalisation that just doesn't hold true. Whilst most people may just be after the 'hot girl', there is a significant majority, including myself, that value many other things. It's not all about looks and sex you know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    No way, I once nominated Nigella Lawson as my ideal woman on some thread. She?s a middle-aged women with two children ?so I can?t be after a ?fit gal and sex?. I want nice food and intelligent woman?she is quite curvy though?
    Nigella does have a really beautiful face too, there are so many facets to attraction.

cos young lads/men are visually stimulated, whereas you lasses need to be mentally too.. so it seems like they are all pigs because they just want someone who's good looking that turns them on... its a thing that goes after about 30 am told ..I matured early.

ReputationRep:
    Girls - If you could date Johnny Depp or Johnny Vegas who would it be?

I think you would judge on looks. This is what guys do at first - the physical is the first thing you see about someone you meet. It is normal. I also think though that most guys also appreciate a nice person over nice tits etc.

Give us some credit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tnacilppa)
    Girls - If you could date Johnny Depp or Johnny Vegas who would it be?

I think you would judge on looks. This is what guys do at first - the physical is the first thing you see about someone you meet. It is normal. I also think though that most guys also appreciate a nice person over nice tits etc.

Give us some credit.
    when u think about it girls are no better. They see a good looking guy, and immedally write off everyone else. examples being at my local pub.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    when u think about it girls are no better. They see a good looking guy, and immedally write off everyone else. examples being at my local pub.
    I agree, girls are just as bad in this respect.

ReputationRep:
    No I am in no way shape or form a townie.

Fair enough. But a lot of girls go straight for fit guys

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.