The Student Room Group

Swollen foreskin after masturbation

Basically, I masturbated about 2 and a half hours ago, and immediately when I had finished I could feel that my penis was slightly itchy. I cleaned it up a little bit with tissues as I normally do, only about 30 minutes later I had noticed that the foreskin had swelled up a little. There is no pain or discomfort, the itching has gone. Just pure swelling.

Why? Did I... do something wrong whilst masturbating? I didn't do it vigorously or for too long.
Reply 1
Sounds like you might have been a bit more vigorous than you thought and have caused a bit of tissue damage. It should go down overnight or tomorrow, if it still looks bad or starts to get tight, go and see a doctor.
Reply 2
ok... you may have torn your foreskin, i know from experience. you have to go and see your doctor.... i know its embarrassing, but u have to. the doctor gave me some cream to rub in everyday. mine happened about 2 years ago and it still isnt right, but it is getting there. so please please please go and see your doctor.
Hi
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I masturbated about 2 and a half hours ago, and immediately when I had finished I could feel that my penis was slightly itchy. I cleaned it up a little bit with tissues as I normally do, only about 30 minutes later I had noticed that the foreskin had swelled up a little. There is no pain or discomfort, the itching has gone. Just pure swelling.

Why? Did I... do something wrong whilst masturbating? I didn't do it vigorously or for too long.

This happens to me when I don't use lubrication. But if it does happen to calm it down get some Canadian maple syrup or honey and bathe your foreskin in it. It should go down in about 20 mins max.
Reply 5
This is happening to me? Does the syrup really works? I’m kinda scared

Quick Reply

Latest