Swollen foreskin after masturbation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Basically, I masturbated about 2 and a half hours ago, and immediately when I had finished I could feel that my penis was slightly itchy. I cleaned it up a little bit with tissues as I normally do, only about 30 minutes later I had noticed that the foreskin had swelled up a little. There is no pain or discomfort, the itching has gone. Just pure swelling.

Why? Did I... do something wrong whilst masturbating? I didn't do it vigorously or for too long.
allspunout
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sounds like you might have been a bit more vigorous than you thought and have caused a bit of tissue damage. It should go down overnight or tomorrow, if it still looks bad or starts to get tight, go and see a doctor.
viln
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ok... you may have torn your foreskin, i know from experience. you have to go and see your doctor.... i know its embarrassing, but u have to. the doctor gave me some cream to rub in everyday. mine happened about 2 years ago and it still isnt right, but it is getting there. so please please please go and see your doctor.
AdamHodges1313
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi
Last edited by AdamHodges1313; 2 weeks ago
diablossom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Basically, I masturbated about 2 and a half hours ago, and immediately when I had finished I could feel that my penis was slightly itchy. I cleaned it up a little bit with tissues as I normally do, only about 30 minutes later I had noticed that the foreskin had swelled up a little. There is no pain or discomfort, the itching has gone. Just pure swelling.

Why? Did I... do something wrong whilst masturbating? I didn't do it vigorously or for too long.
This happens to me when I don't use lubrication. But if it does happen to calm it down get some Canadian maple syrup or honey and bathe your foreskin in it. It should go down in about 20 mins max.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (217)
19.38%
Labour (478)
42.68%
Liberal Democrats (213)
19.02%
Green Party (57)
5.09%
Brexit Party (30)
2.68%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.43%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.89%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)