Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    well who was it then, it was on this thread and signed 'tinykates is not pleased'
    i have no idea, but i can neg rep you again at midnight if you don't believe me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i have no idea, but i can neg rep you again at midnight if you don't believe me
    ok, but make sure it's neg rep. since i'm unlikely to get any more green gems, i'll try and get a few grey ones

ReputationRep:
    ok, but make sure it's neg rep. since i'm unlikely to get any more green gems, i'll try and get a few grey ones
    lol. i don't wanna tho - i've already promised someone else my rep (pos) and how much did you lose? if was me you'd have lost about 20 ponts i think

ReputationRep:
    Woops I better come clean, I will give you some of my rep positive rep tomorrow that will more than make up for the negative rep I gave you

I'm so sorry I didn't think you were bothered about rep.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i remember you saying you couldn't care less about rep when we were discussing it about a month ago. It looks like a few rep gems can sway your view then.

ReputationRep:
    who are you talking to, me or tinykates?
    You but I promise you will get it back plus more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You but I promise you will get it back plus more.
    after all the nice things i said about you? for shame.
    no i'm just kidding, rep doesn't bother me, don't bother rep me back, give it to someone more deserving

ReputationRep:
    after all the nice things i said about you? for shame.
    no i'm just kidding, rep doesn't bother me, don't bother rep me back, give it to someone more deserving
    boygenious i like you. how could you give me neg rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    boygenious i like you. how could you give me neg rep
    i was once a short person, and so your remark offended me. it was nothing personal though

ReputationRep:
    i was once a short person, and so your remark offended me. it was nothing personal though
    lol. okey doke my darling

ReputationRep:
    No I feel bad I should not have done it was just a random moment of madness.

I am not sure who is more deserving, most the people I want to give rep too already have far to much rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    No I feel bad I should not have done it was just a random moment of madness.

I am not sure who is more deserving, most the people I want to give rep too already have far to much rep.
    You sound like Ron 'It was a moment of madness' Davies, after the Clapham Common incident.

ReputationRep:
    well, I am only 5ft...just - so unfair....16 and 5ft! My best friend is 5ft 3" and she is 2 years younger!

ReputationRep:
    Small and cute!

ReputationRep:
    5ft 3 - 5ft 5.

That puts me four inches over. *sighs* but I love being tall, some of my girls hate being short, but I love having long legs, they all envy me. But talking in a non lesbian way, tiny girls are soo cute!

ReputationRep:
    I am such a short girl, particularly becaue in this part of the world, many people are quite petite (average height is 5ft)... I'm 5foot 4inches and I can't seem to buy clothes in places like Canada and the US. But over here, I'm too big for a lot of clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    do all u lads go for how small and cute a girl is or how tall and sexy.
    for me its tall and sexy. feel free to give reasons - cant ya tell im bored
    I wouldn't call them small and cute....
    ehhe.. i would prefer them to be petite (some where around 5 ft - 5 ft 2)& adorable...

Reason: So 'huggable'... (pls don't compare them with teddy bears)

Hope it helps in your coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    do all u lads go for how small and cute a girl is or how tall and sexy.
    for me its tall and sexy. feel free to give reasons - cant ya tell im bored
    you began with a leading question... "for me its tall and sexy".

This could have biased some peoples decision...

ReputationRep:
    Small, cute and sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    Small, cute and sexy.
    Just wondering, by that, do you mean my Avatar? hehe :P

Anyway, just feeling bored :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.