All the threads about women..?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
All of a sudden there has been a sudden rush of pointless, stupid threads all about women? what is with it - not that i disagree with it, its jus that there are so many threads of the same subject (even though the subject is interesting) can't we just keep it to one thread (mods?). It no problem really i just wanted know why ppl have become soo interested about the aspect of women and how fit they are and all that sorta poo.. lol.
innitman_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
perhaps its something to do with valentines day just gone
Sage
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
All of a sudden there has been a sudden rush of pointless, stupid threads all about women? what is with it - not that i disagree with it, its jus that there are so many threads of the same subject (even though the subject is interesting) can't we just keep it to one thread (mods?). It no problem really i just wanted know why ppl have become soo interested about the aspect of women and how fit they are and all that sorta poo.. lol.
Whats not to be interested in? Were women after all we are bound to be interesting.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sage)
Whats not to be interested in? Were women after all we are bound to be interesting.
that's right sagey baby
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.96%
Better than expected (138)
20.63%
Worse than expected (364)
54.41%

Watched Threads