Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All of a sudden there has been a sudden rush of pointless, stupid threads all about women? what is with it - not that i disagree with it, its jus that there are so many threads of the same subject (even though the subject is interesting) can't we just keep it to one thread (mods?). It no problem really i just wanted know why ppl have become soo interested about the aspect of women and how fit they are and all that sorta poo.. lol.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps its something to do with valentines day just gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    All of a sudden there has been a sudden rush of pointless, stupid threads all about women? what is with it - not that i disagree with it, its jus that there are so many threads of the same subject (even though the subject is interesting) can't we just keep it to one thread (mods?). It no problem really i just wanted know why ppl have become soo interested about the aspect of women and how fit they are and all that sorta poo.. lol.
    Whats not to be interested in? Were women after all we are bound to be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sage)
    Whats not to be interested in? Were women after all we are bound to be interesting.
    that's right sagey baby

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.