The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Amykinsx
I rang Magee today apparently we aren't hearing until next week :frown: it's so annoying i'm dying to hear something from them

Oh noooooooo thats ages away :frown: !!!
Please Gooddddd dont be a rejection :frown: xxx
Original post by catherinec18
awhhhh no....:frown: well at least we know now so i wont behounding the postman lol xx

Ur lucky that you know you have an offer and interview!! The wait is KILLING me. Lol
Original post by tenor-drummer
Ur lucky that you know you have an offer and interview!! The wait is KILLING me. Lol

Uck i know... but im still anxious about the interview... just wanna know what day :biggrin:
Uck i know... but im still anxious about the interview... just wanna know what day :biggrin:

I know - you'd think they could have just booked you into a slot and let you know when they told u you actually had the interview! Just keep practising away at your answers in the mean time! U have an advantage on everyone else :-p
I know - you'd think they could have just booked you into a slot and let you know when they told u you actually had the interview! Just keep practising away at your answers in the mean time! U have an advantage on everyone else :-p

yeah i have been... im on placement at th mo so its taking my mind off things! Then today i was yapping away in th canteen to a man and then he told me he was a senior lecture at Magee Nursing :colondollar: lol

But he was very nice and offered me advice! well good luck every1 hopwfully we hear asap! :o:o
anyone get any news yet?
I'm from Coleraine, 5 mins from the uni, can't wait to get out. lol
Reply 67
anyone get any news yet?

nothing !!!
I'm getting called for interviews from other places now all at once but nothing from my number one as of yet !
Would love to hear asap and if I get an interview then can get flights booked over to Ireland :biggrin: xxx
I phoned the Faculty office in magee.. The lady said that they are still scoring the personal statements and when they are done they will draw up an interview schedule - she said hopefully the letters will go out at the end of next week or the start of the following week!
So another week of waiting it is - at least I won't be stalking the post man this week!
Reply 69
I phoned the Faculty office in magee.. The lady said that they are still scoring the personal statements and when they are done they will draw up an interview schedule - she said hopefully the letters will go out at the end of next week or the start of the following week!
So another week of waiting it is - at least I won't be stalking the post man this week!

It's awful :frown: and I want to hear soo much because it's my first choice.. :rolleyes:
i have been told something different everytime i rang, i was told we would know by the end of the week just past, on the same phone call i was told we would get unsuccessul by email and a interview date by post.... however i phoned up on fri to be told no every1 get an email nothing will be sent by post! ahhhh so confussing!
Reply 71
i have been told something different everytime i rang, i was told we would know by the end of the week just past, on the same phone call i was told we would get unsuccessul by email and a interview date by post.... however i phoned up on fri to be told no every1 get an email nothing will be sent by post! ahhhh so confussing!

ahhhh !!!!
I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!The wait is literally making me sick haha! Back to refreshing the emails again it is :wink:
I need to know sooonnn so I can book my flights to Ireland before they reach the £200 mark !!!! xxx
I wish Magee would just put me out of my misery at this stage! It is getting to be really unbearable! Lol. Has anyone got any updates? xo
Reply 73
None !!! my hotmail is being refreshed literally every 30 minutes! hahaha
When I see I have a new email, Im nearly ready to puke! I just want to know so badly :frown:
Im constantly checking here aswell to see if anyone has posted if theyve heard ought haha xxx
Original post by shampoo1
None !!! my hotmail is being refreshed literally every 30 minutes! hahaha
When I see I have a new email, Im nearly ready to puke! I just want to know so badly :frown:
Im constantly checking here aswell to see if anyone has posted if theyve heard ought haha xxx

This is exactly what I am doing - when I see a new post on here my stomach flips! lol... hopefully we'll all know by this time next week :biggrin: i might give them a call again on friday if we still haven't heard anything. Everyone else seems to have had most of their offers back....
arghhhh this seems like forever! last yr wasnt this bad! :-( i knew my interview on the 5th Feb
Reply 76
Hi Everyone

I am new here so I hope you dont mind me replying.

I logged in to track my UCAS application this evening to find a letter saying:

Dear Mrs .....
Your application is no longer being considered by University of Ulster for Nursing (Adult), B740 because either they have decided not to offer you a place or your application has been withdrawn. The reason is given below.
The course is full.

The letter is dated 2nd Feb. There is no way between UCAS closing on 15th Jan and 2nd Feb they filled that course. Not sure whats going on!! Anyone else's the same? Another girl in my clas got very same letter

Lou
Hi Lou, I haven't received anything via ucas yet, its strange they say course is full, was it magee you applied? Give them a ring and ask x
Reply 78
Original post by lou1983
Hi Everyone

I am new here so I hope you dont mind me replying.

I logged in to track my UCAS application this evening to find a letter saying:

Dear Mrs .....
Your application is no longer being considered by University of Ulster for Nursing (Adult), B740 because either they have decided not to offer you a place or your application has been withdrawn. The reason is given below.
The course is full.

The letter is dated 2nd Feb. There is no way between UCAS closing on 15th Jan and 2nd Feb they filled that course. Not sure whats going on!! Anyone else's the same? Another girl in my clas got very same letter

Lou

OMG !!!!!
I cannot believe that, how have you only seen that letter now ?
Are you ok?? Are you going to ring them and ask for further feedback? aahhhh xxx
Reply 79
Hiya

Yeah it was magee, I am still waiting to hear back from queens.

A third girl in my class was on her ucas two days ago and there was nothing there and she checked last night and had the exact same letter. Guessing they have only just uploaded them.

I emailed them but no reply so might give them a call today. ill let you know what come of it x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending