The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DudeJericho
I haven't had one in aaages, I think theres a few new flavours out too

There are?! I'm driving past MaccyD's tomorrow; I'm going to go find out and report back on this! :tongue:

P.s - I was joking about the two thing, one is enough:h:
Original post by I_like_yumyums
There are?! I'm driving past MaccyD's tomorrow; I'm going to go find out and report back on this! :tongue:

P.s - I was joking about the two thing, one is enough:h:

Of course, those things are not to be taken lightly :yes:
Breakfast: nothing
Mid-morning snack:Chicken burger from sams chicken
Lunch: Chicken mgnuggets chips, and a cheeseburger
Revision snack: twix
Dinner:Chicken fajitas,
Late revision snack: Mars bar

how am i not fat yet :/
A cereal bar for breakfast

Lobster bisque (soup, it was on offer) with toast for lunch

Marinaded salmon (mmm special offer) with carbonara and fried mushrooms for dinner. This was a LOT of washing up for a v. random dinner!
Original post by jameswhughes
Air France, also I was just visiting, haven't updated my location yet :tongue:
Who did you fly with?

I flew air france also! I flew air france going there ( left the UK 19th december) and coming back I flew Delta for the first 2 legs of my flight: LAX- SALT LAKE CITY- PARIS then from paris to Birmingham with air france ( delta and air france are partners).

How long were you in LA for???? and di you enjoy it????

by the way, air france have veryyyy gourmet food ahhaha did you be sure to raid the galley for haagen dazz ice cream and nice cheese sandwhiches on the way to LA????
(edited 12 years ago)
First thing I had to eat was at about 11.30pm. Brie and tomatoes. Why the hell am I posting this?
Reply 186
Yesterday:

1/2 a cheese ploughman roll (shared with my mum).
Most of a small bag of salt and vinegar kettle chips (shared with my dad).
A few original pringles.
Vegetable wellington pie with gravy, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, roast parsnips and cauliflower cheese.
A slice of lemon meringue pie with about half a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Reply 187
Breakfast - Tesco Wheat Biscuits (3) with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - Onken biopot yogurt (125g) mixed in with Nesquik strawberry powder (1 tbsp)
Snacks - 2 bananas

For dinner I'll have 2 wraps with low fat Philadelphia and 5 slices of wafer thin chicken in each and probably another banana or some grapes :tongue:
- 2 cups of tea
- 1 bacon sandwich
- 1 slice of toast

... don't know what's for tea though :tongue:
Reply 189
So far today

Bowl of porridge with crushed walnuts and manuka honey.
Homemade grape smoothie
Original post by cool pilot dude

Original post by cool pilot dude
I flew air france also! I flew air france going there ( left the UK 19th december) and coming back I flew Delta for the first 2 legs of my flight: LAX- SALT LAKE CITY- PARIS then from paris to Birmingham with air france ( delta and air france are partners).

How long were you in LA for???? and di you enjoy it????

by the way, air france have veryyyy gourmet food ahhaha did you be sure to raid the galley for haagen dazz ice cream and nice cheese sandwhiches on the way to LA????

I flew Manchester-Paris, Paris-Los Angeles on the 13th, and yeah the two weeks for which I was there were really good :biggrin:

Also, I had the Häagen-Dazs for the galley as well :tongue:
bought a toastie maker from tesco today so I've had about 7 ham & cheese toasties
Reply 192
lashings of semen
Reply 193
Almost a whole spinach and ricotta pizza.
A creme egg.
Some nutella out of the jar.
A tin of tomato and basil soup.
No breakfast
Ham sandwich and a chocolate orange cookie for lunch
Oven pizza with chicken and pesto on it for tea
Tropical fruit juice through the day is my downfall but then it's healthier and lower cal than the full fat coke I replaced
Original post by jameswhughes
I flew Manchester-Paris, Paris-Los Angeles on the 13th, and yeah the two weeks for which I was there were really good :biggrin:

Also, I had the Häagen-Dazs for the galley as well :tongue:

Glad you liked it :wink: I also thank God its my second home :biggrin: and yeah, when I travel air france to Los angeles I allllways raid the galley for haagen dazz and have about 4 :biggrin: where aboutrs did u stay in la????
I've just eaten a KitKat Chunky. Anyone else agree that they taste better than the standard KitKat fingers?
Porridge & banana
Vanilla activia & fruit pot
Rice & sweetcorn spicy tomato soup
Carrots & humous

I had a bit of a disastrous biscuit-fest due to an allnighter yesterday so woke up not at all hungry today, plus I've been sleeping a lot!
Reply 198
Yesterday:

Large fries from McDonald's
Two eggs, two slices of wholemeal toast, low fat spread, 2 cheese singles
A scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
Crisps
Biscuits
A sandwich and an apple

Latest