The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

Scroll to see replies

Invasion Of The Bodyhair Part II: After Pictures.

Unfortunately there was no one around to take these for me, so I had to kind of balance my phone on my monitors bezel, and then in order to fit in the shot I had to be on my bed since this accomodation room is tiny...it felt very seedy, posing on my bed for photos on the internet. Very seedy.

Not bothered if they are invalid due to different positions etc, it's more for me than anything. I dropped my routine, didn't train much or eat right for a lot of weeks, got sad, got mad, started stronglifts, kept adding weight, everything feels great now. Scale weight hasnt moved but fat % has gone down a few, plus I'm feeling stronger in the gym, adding weight to the bar. Loving it, cant wait to see where it gets me.

Before:

Spoiler

After:

Spoiler

BEFORE TIMESTAMP

Spoiler

AFTER TIMESTAMP

Spoiler

EDIT: Have addedd original pics, and fresh timestamps since all my original pics I posted have gone.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 121
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg12/scaled.php?server=12&filename=img20120323191755.jpg&res=iphone
Reply 122
http://imageshack.us/mobile/gallery.php
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 123
http://imageshack.us/mobile/gallery.php

Can a mod sort my photos and are they showing because I'm on my mobile and struggling ...plus imageshack has said it has removed my photos
none of the above are working, send them to me and ill upload them if you want
Reply 125
Hey guys.. Sorry for posting this so late but I went out with friends and forgot about this until now.. Cutting it close I know.

Starting weight: 170lbs
Finishing weight: 150lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 20LBS

I don't feel a huge lot different, and none of my friends have seemed to have noticed. I have noticed a few things though, for example:
+ bra size is still the same, but had to tighten arm straps & back strap is now on tightest rather than loosest
+ no more 'back fat'
+ stomach/hips feel a bit flatter

Measurements Change
boobs - 106cm to 96cm [-10cm]
waist - 88cm to 75cm [-13cm]
hips - 110cm to 100cm [-10cm]
upper arm - 30cm to 26.5cm [-3.5cm]
thighs - 65cm to 62cm [-3cm]
calves - 44cm to 36cm [-8cm]

Now, what you're waiting for...

DIRECT COMPARISON:

Spoiler

START PHOTOS:

Spoiler

END PHOTOS:

Spoiler

Finally, I'd just like to say thanks to the people who ran this competition as it really helped me stick to my goals throughout the past 12(?) weeks and I feel much better now. I'd also like to congratulate the other entrants, because you guys have made freakin amazing progress and I'm proud for ya all and i hope you feel proud of your progress
Reply 126
My body is ready

Spoiler

Quite disappointing really?
Reply 127

Spoiler

Meh. I guess I look a little leaner around the shoulders, upper back and midriff but not by much.

I didn't take proper measurements at the start and don't have a tape measure with my now, but earlier in the week I measured:
waist: 26.5 inches
hips: 40 inches
thigh: 25 inches

Started around 80kg, weighed 75kg earlier today.
Reply 128
Here it goes guys. No difference from what I can tell. I dun goofed?

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
I upload them on imageshack and get the direct link to the image, then post it in tags
Tinypic is a lot better btw.
Original post by Michael XYZ
Tinypic is a lot better btw.

Imageshack is the only one I've ever used, shall give tinypic a go :smile:_
Issue with imageshack is the little frog in the ice cube problem.
RIGHT, so here we go! I looked better about a week ago as mum's been shoving delicious home-cooked food down me ever since I got back from uni, but hey! Really pleased anyway, I'm much fitter than I was as the start of the competition, partly because I achieved one of my aims and kept my place in my college's 1st boat all term! Currently in training over the holidays (spin classes 3 times a week + erg pieces + lots of core work) so I can fight for a place next term too (a lot of people come back in the summer so competition is much higher) so fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Anyway, onto the pics - I've made comparison ones as I figured that'd be easiest :smile:

Most pleased with the back/bum improvement I think :mmm: Also thigh-gap! :woo: Thanks for organising this competition - it's been really good to have something to keep me vaguely on track this term at uni! Also congrats to everyone else - there have been some great transformations! :yep:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ok first weight loss:

09/01/2012 - 233.5lbs
14/02/2012 - 227.7lbs
21/02/2012- 226.6lbs
27/02/2012- 226.6lbs
04/03/2012- 223.1lbs
13/03/2012 - 219.4lbs
20/03/2012- 219.1lbs
25/03/2012- 216.8lbs

quite weird some weeks not much some weeks more, I weighed every morning about 6.30am complete empty stomach and after toilet etc

pictures:

front comparison start and end

back comparison start and end

(note I cropped the next two pictures as I find it very difficult to get it looking right lol)

side legs comparison start and end

side chest comparison start and end

proof picture

Reply 135
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg549/Mikewats/IMG_20120323_191403-1.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 136
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg549/Mikewats/IMG_20120323_191755.jpg
Reply 137
Don't know why they are different sizes.
Reply 138
Just looked at my pics.

I would!
Original post by mikestraws
Invasion Of The Bodyhair Part II: After Pictures.

Unfortunately there was no one around to take these for me, so I had to kind of balance my phone on my monitors bezel, and then in order to fit in the shot I had to be on my bed since this accomodation room is tiny...it felt very seedy, posing on my bed for photos on the internet. Very seedy.

Not bothered if they are invalid due to different positions etc, it's more for me than anything. I dropped my routine, didn't train much or eat right for a lot of weeks, got sad, got mad, started stronglifts, kept adding weight, everything feels great now. Scale weight hasnt moved but fat % has gone down a few, plus I'm feeling stronger in the gym, adding weight to the bar. Loving it, cant wait to see where it gets me.

Before:

Spoiler

After:

Spoiler

BEFORE TIMESTAMP

Spoiler

AFTER TIMESTAMP

Spoiler

Have addedd original pictures and new timestamps since all my original posts and pics have gone walkabouts!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest