Anybody bought from boohoo.com? Boohoo reviews and clothes quality. Watch

Saliency
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have in past I wouldn't now.

I bought a bag and it broke after a week
I bought a coat and a week after they claimed it to be out of stock. I checked back a couple of days after and it was in stock -_-
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haven't myself cuz I've never really found anything I liked, but my mum has and the quality was dreadful.
Aspiringlawstudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Never heard of it.
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Delivery is fine.

Quality is poor- dodgy seams/jewels missing from brooches- but it is cheap after all... I only buy once in a blue moon...

Sizing generally comes up a little small and definitely short (though I am 5ft 10 )

When the site was newer and less people were aware of it they sent me THREE pairs of DIFFERENT shoes in a size 3 instead of an 8 on three separate occassions. The refund was quick at least! They've been better since though.
BlindingLight
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The blonde girl in the ad is soooo fit!
Jodly.X
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've used it and its been fine, delivery was good. But I know others have had problems when asking for refunds.
Little_missy01
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was just about to post a similar thread!
My question though is, what the return policy like? With asos you simply stick a label on and hand it at thepost office, with boohoo it says you need to email them first or something? Sounds like a pain
Eniolajade_x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hateeee boohoo! There quality is **** and sizing is ridiculous. I never returned the stuff i got as i couldnt be assed to go through the process of returning -.- so whenever i see something i like on that site, i jus stop myself buying it.
username225218
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Little_missy01)
I was just about to post a similar thread!
My question though is, what the return policy like? With asos you simply stick a label on and hand it at thepost office, with boohoo it says you need to email them first or something? Sounds like a pain
Same Policy that Dorothy Perkins and places have. You need to log in and just register that you are making a return - it just asks you to tick a box next to the items you are returning so it gives you a returns number to write on the label you stick on the front. It takes the same amount of time as filling in a returns form that you would place inside does. Then you can just return it via the post office as normal. You will be subject to a £2 restocking fee though (You just don't get £2 back, so if you were due a refund of £30, you would get £28 back etc).
snapper1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quality's generally been quite poor for anything I've bought off there. BUT it's cheap, and fashionable Got my winter coat from there and have had to sew up the inner lining a few times but it's worth it for the look!
Gigamonkey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have bought a few things from there, they are mega cheap so the quality isn't the best but it isn't as bad as Primark... I have maybe bought 7 or 8 things from there total, and there is a jacket and dress that I still love wearing from there.
VampireKnight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've ordered from them loads of times and they've been really great... I love the dresses from there ^_^. I've found though that some styles can be slightly bigger than average in the smaller sizes .
Little_missy01
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by beffnee)
Same Policy that Dorothy Perkins and places have. You need to log in and just register that you are making a return - it just asks you to tick a box next to the items you are returning so it gives you a returns number to write on the label you stick on the front. It takes the same amount of time as filling in a returns form that you would place inside does. Then you can just return it via the post office as normal. You will be subject to a £2 restocking fee though (You just don't get £2 back, so if you were due a refund of £30, you would get £28 back etc).
Thanks
Thought it might be like dinodirect (which I'll never purhase from) where you have to request an RMA form, and send in pictures of what you're returning etc
kully18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
bad customer service and the returns is a nightmare
midnight phoenix
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They were doing a free next day delivery offer so my sister decided to buy from them
Clothes weren't delivered and there was no number to call they only thing to do was email which they didnt reply to
so my sister found a review website which boohoo replied to and then she finally got her money back after weeks
my opinion is dont buy from boohoo
ShanonMarie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I ordered some dresses from boohoo. I looked at the sizing chart measurements and decided to go with size 12. Usually I am a size 4 in Canadian sizes. Do you think they will be too big?
What size are any of you in Canadian/American sizes vs UK?
Thanks
ShanonMarie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I ordered some dresses from boohoo. I looked at the sizing chart measurements and decided to go with size 12. Usually I am a size 4 in Canadian sizes. Do you think they will be too big? What size are any of you in Canadian/American sizes vs UK? Thanks
preetg97
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Stuff is alright price, but quality can sometimes be a tad off. Bought a few tops which fitted really nice and were gorgeous, but got a gorgeous body con dress with a hole in which I had to stitch together myself.
A bit hit and miss in terms of quality but delivery is fast
Dumbledore'sArmy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, i brought a Parka jacket from there. It looked good on the website, but when it came home, it wasn't that good in quality. I paid £60 too
ab992502
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I bought a dress from there,had amazing reviews but when I got it home in my size it was completely see through so I had to send it back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads