Anybody bought from boohoo.com? Boohoo reviews and clothes quality.

Watch
Juliejeffs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For 9.99 you get a year's free delivery,they always arrive on time,.clothes are lovely but smaller than the said size
boujeebottomz
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've ordered from them for the first time, and my items came sooner than I expected, and they were true to size.
Rene_2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how much is standard delivery??
username4542918
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I brought a jacket from boohoo and the quality is good it was like £50
biofrance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think Boohoo is one of the best of all budget online fashion stores!
As for the sizing, just buy things in a couple of different sizes. Returns are free and easy so why not give them a shot?
?????.....
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Maccabees)
Well the title explains it all really? Has anybody bought from boohoo.com? What are they like?

I've been looking on the site and they have some cheap but nice dresses etc and I really want to order them but i've heard some bad things about their service so i'm not sure what to do?

So has anyone ordered from the site and how was everything (delivery, item quality etc)

Thanks!
I have brought from boohoo many times. The clothes are great quality and I have never had an issue with delivery but I always use next day so I don’t know about the normal one
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sizes seem to run a little small. Ordered a pair of trousers and a t-shirt on Friday and they came today. The trousers were too tight (ordered the next size up but I'm not even convinced they'll fit!) and I deliberately ordered the t-shirt in a bigger size for a more relaxed fit and it just looks normal. :lol:
Meowgi256
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Awful quality! Never ended up wearing it.
jasminealiexx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly my fav website for clothes shippings fast cheap but great quality just make sure to check size guide !!
hannahhhhh33
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally everything I’ve ever ordered from boohoo has been great
It’s all just trial and error, their prices mean that ordering something and sending it back isn’t going to break your bank
Ordering basic things from them always works well if you have more of a frantic style then you may be slightly disappointed with the quality but I really varies between each items
I recommend just ordering something and seeing what comes, that way you can make your own opinion
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Boohoo is great, especially for mens clothes. They have some nice designs and I always get complimented. I was in Zara once and a guy that works there came up to me and asked where i got my jeans from, they only costed me £20....

Good quality for unbelievable prices, wouldn't wear a whole outfit from there though. I think their Jeans/trousers is the best section, I usually match this with something designer, fashion on a budget without compromise.
Farakhan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Much prefer boohoo to some others like missguided, bomb af pieces. Delivery usually prompt. Size and fit is on point on the dresses, only thing i returned was a only pair of trousers i got from there which ran long.
Shafy97
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Compared to Topman, H&M and Burton, what's the quality of Boohoo like?
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Got a bag from there and its still doin me good after 3 years now
rach_w
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Love boohoo! Great prices, decent quality, quick returns. I know I’m safe with boohoo.
PrazzPrazz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Maccabees)
Well the title explains it all really? Has anybody bought from boohoo.com? What are they like?

I've been looking on the site and they have some cheap but nice dresses etc and I really want to order them but i've heard some bad things about their service so i'm not sure what to do?

So has anyone ordered from the site and how was everything (delivery, item quality etc)

Thanks!

Lol best check out Molly Mae's videos about this on her channel she does a whole haul I think!
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Meowgi256)
Awful quality! Never ended up wearing it.
(Original post by jasminealiexx)
Honestly my fav website for clothes shippings fast cheap but great quality just make sure to check size guide !!
(Original post by 3121)
Boohoo is great, especially for mens clothes. They have some nice designs and I always get complimented. I was in Zara once and a guy that works there came up to me and asked where i got my jeans from, they only costed me £20....

Good quality for unbelievable prices, wouldn't wear a whole outfit from there though. I think their Jeans/trousers is the best section, I usually match this with something designer, fashion on a budget without compromise.
are the clothes on boohoo made in china, taiwan or pakistan?
dougieW
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Love BooHoo
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I've purchased from Boohoo before (albeit about a year or so ago, maybe longer) and their stuff was alright. I always went for their nice t-shirts/shirts/jumpers etc, they were nice. Probably won't last very long (not worn some of it yet, but I know they'll be fine) but given their prices, it wasn't bad anyway.
Mtp777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i would say the clothing is on par with primark or just a bit better however this depends on what youre buying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (26)
8.75%
Confident (38)
12.79%
Indifferent (48)
16.16%
Unsure (76)
25.59%
Worried (109)
36.7%

Watched Threads