The Student Room Group

Need help with EPQ please!

Hello.

At school we've been offered the chance to do EPQ.
We were supposed to choose our topic in october and have about 60% of our research done by now and I haven't chosen a topic yet so you can probably see why i'm panicking.

I really want to do it on Japan because i have Japanese heritage. However I can't think of a question about it to answer or a statement to discuss for my title.

Please help!!

Thanks.
You have a lot of work ahead of you if you want to do well in your EPQ, however I'm personally finding it very enjoyable.

I considered doing an EPQ on Japan for a while- there are hundreds of things you could do! Try and make sure it fits in with whatever you want to take at university, if possible.

Eg.- Discussing whether Japan has reached its zenith and poses no competition as the next world superpower

Discussing how much pressure Japanese teenagers are under to do well in school, and how much of a benefit similar pressure would be on British teenagers

Discuss how the Japanese language/Japanese traditions came about, what they are like today, what impact they have on modern Japan etc.

Overall, did Japan benefit from the nuclear attacks by the US in 1945? (or similar)

There are loads of things you could do! Japan has a fantastic heritage to draw on.

Good luck :smile:
I'll probably do it on the language or culture...
I need to get to work!

Thank you so much!!
You're welcome, and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me :smile:
Thank you, though I don't know how to do that on here! I'll work it out :smile:
Original post by wallaceandgromit
Thank you, though I don't know how to do that on here! I'll work it out :smile:

You have to click on the name of the person you want to PM (for example, in this post you'd click 'Oli-Ol' ), and then a drop-down list will appear. Select the second option (send a private message to Oli-Ol). :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending