The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For me, I'd love a pair of 34C's. Just enough to get me into clubs without having to pay and not too big that i cant see where im going! :awesome:
Reply 2
Why can't people just be happy with themselves the way they are
Whatever she is comfortable in, tbh :smile:

I'd rather chop off my right arm than make a girl feel insecure about her chest.
Reply 4
32 D or 34 C
Reply 5
Tbh If I care about a woman it's not really important but if you wanted me to be really pedantic and state what I would find VERY attractive 32E I suppose :smile:
I do a lot of dancing, which for some reason seems to make people flat-chested, and I always get comments about the fact that I can barely fill an A cup. Especially from boys who seem to think they're god's gift to women, yet spend most of their time putting women down/trying to feel them up.

I used to be perfectly happy with the way I look, but after so many comments I've become really insecure about how small I am :frown: It doesn't help that I'm fairly tall (5'7") and pear-shaped, which means a curvy lower half, because guys always make comments about the fact that I'm unbalanced.

Even my boyfriend, who never mentioned that I had a small chest, made comments about how much better it was whenever I had a padded/push up bra on :/
This size...

32C, one cup size up from what I am now...I wouldn't mind that :wink: To be honest though, I like my boobs and if they were any bigger they'd probably make me look out of proportion.
Original post by Oli-Ol
I do a lot of dancing, which for some reason seems to make people flat-chested, and I always get comments about the fact that I can barely fill an A cup. Especially from boys who seem to think they're god's gift to women, yet spend most of their time putting women down/trying to feel them up.

I used to be perfectly happy with the way I look, but after so many comments I've become really insecure about how small I am :frown: It doesn't help that I'm fairly tall (5'7") and pear-shaped, which means a curvy lower half, because guys always make comments about the fact that I'm unbalanced.

Even my boyfriend, who never mentioned that I had a small chest, made comments about how much better it was whenever I had a padded/push up bra on :/

i am exactly the same!

when ever i wear a padded bra my boyfriend is all over me, but when he touches me there I'm just really embarrassed :/
Reply 10
Original post by Oli-Ol

Well thats not very nice of him!! He shouldn't be saying anything even on the lines of that. Did you used to dance before(grammar?)? I dance as well quite a bit (belly dancing) and that hasn't affected my chest..
Reply 11
perfectly spherical.
Reply 12
Well im quite happy with my own so its my 'ideal' at 32FF (or a 30G if more places did that size)
Reply 13
Original post by Sadsnail
Why can't people just be happy with themselves the way they are

This, the person counts not the bra size.
I don't really care. Atm I am a 32E but then I'm also slightly overweight, so I'd much rather be slim and have smaller boobs. :smile: as long as they both look the same im not sure it matters...
I'd be very happy with a 32C but will settle for my 32A/Bs for now, I still have hopes they will grow... but if they did, I'd probably just end up complaining they got in the way of sport or something :tongue: Women, eh?
I'm currently a 32F, I would ideally like to be a 32C or D I guess.
32B.

I could give 1000 reasons why nobody would want 34D's....
Reply 18
I want to be smaller! With La Senza going downhill im going to have to find a new store :frown:
I know there is no ideal size, since everyone is different, but I'm perfectly happy with my 32-34F (depending on the make) that I have right now (:

I was also happy when I was a 32D, and as a 34C...I've never been unhappy with my size really!
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest