The Student Room Group

AS Mock Exams

Hey guys, I know this is a bit last minute (well VERY last minute in fact haha), but I have mock exams throughout the week this week. Anyway, in terms of how I feel, I'm completely ready for History and Psychology, but I feel very under prepared for French and English, and I think my unpreparedness is going to be reflected within my grade. I would therefore like to ask, do these mock exams (bearing in mind they're AS mock exams) hold any level of significance in the long run. I don't want poor grades at this stage to hold me in a negative light when applying for universities etc. Thanks for anything that you can tell me. Oh, and I can assure you I will be very prepared when it comes to the real exams in summer! :smile:
Reply 1
they're used if you can't do your real exam but apart from that no, If you fail or purpose though your teacher will get pissed off with you and give you low predicted grades next year.
Reply 2
1). Of course I'm not gonna fail them on purpose ...
2). If I do well in my real summer exams, then no, teachers will not give me low predicted grades.

.. thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply

Latest